BYEMAGEDDON

gizzil

So it's my byemageddon week... and to make it even worse, I dunno what to even expect from jordy or fitz going forward. I was in first, now I am not sure if my team will be ok... Anyway I will show my team and tell you what I was thinking for this week, maybe you guys have some input? I wanna jump on some of my potential pick ups ASAP... Standard scoring

QB Wilson vs HOU
RB Blount vs SF
WR Keenan Allen @ NE
WR BLANK (I can get Schuster-Smith or Sanu or both. For this week it seems Sanu is the play, if I can get him, but juju seems to be getting attention...)
TE Cook @ BUF (I could get Kroft or Doyle)
Flex Marlon Mack @ CIN (thinking of dropping for Dion Lewis, but, since whichever of these guys I go with may need to be my regular flex, was seeing what you all think)
K Gano @ TB
DEF Baltimore vs MIA

D Shazier @ DET
D Reshad Jones @ BAL

BN Fitzgerald BYE
BN Jordy Nelson BYE
BN Gurley BYE
BN McFadden @ WAS
BN Stafford vs PIT

I have been sending trade offers with Stafford but not getting responses. I figure I try to get Sanu, but can get smith-schuster now. I was thinking drop Mack for Lewis but if Mack is gonna be huge later maybe not. And I was going to drop Shazier for a wr and just play one space empty. I don't really want to just drop Stafford or Mcfadden. And I kinda feel maybe drop Jordy but I'd rather bench him a bit first.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I would add Sanu if you can, if not Schuster-Smith - with bryant benched could be solid as well.
I would lean Lewis over Mack, as Indy is just getting worse and worse, and Gore is still there. Lewis though is an injury waiting to happen, happens every year he has played.

I would not drop Stafford, look to trade instead. Nelson ,I also would hang on, I think they will eventually get the kid working.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Agree with PhiCin. Do not drop Mack though. He is getting more and more playing time and almost out snapped Gore 2-1 last week.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
McFaddy "could be" a bad drop according to the courts but he also may never be active this year, again according to the courts, Morris, and the young RB they have in Dallas. In other words McFaddy has a lot of coopetition for those precious touches.

gizzil

Because I need to play 2 of the newer guys, I have to either drop McFadden anyway or play without a second IDP... Fortunately, between Baltimore and Reshad Jones I got 35 tonight