Brees or Prescott

Beermutts

Raven Maniac
Looking to trade for one of these 2 guys. Which QB is going to have the better second half?

Prescott @ 192 FFP so far
Brees @ 152 FFP so far

My team: 3-4
Mariota
Denver QB
L Bell
D Martin
J Mixon
T Cohen
D Johnson (IR)
Julio Jones
Micheal Thomas
W Fuller
D PArker
J Reed
E Engram and a few more not worth mentioning

QB is my biggest concern and looking to add one of these QB's. Asking price right now is Mixon and D Johnson. Gonna try and work on that and get him to come down..

TIA

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
I get rid of Prescott because once they can't run the ball and actually play a team other than the 49ers they're going to come back down to earth

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
If you can't run the ball and there's no threat of running the ball that can focus more on pass coverage.

Brees is the better option to keep. And you can get more value for Prescott

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Looking to trade for one of these 2 guys. Which QB is going to have the better second half?

Prescott @ 192 FFP so far
Brees @ 152 FFP so far

My team: 3-4
Mariota
Denver QB
L Bell
D Martin
J Mixon
T Cohen
D Johnson (IR)
Julio Jones
Micheal Thomas
W Fuller
D PArker
J Reed
E Engram and a few more not worth mentioning

QB is my biggest concern and looking to add one of these QB's. Asking price right now is Mixon and D Johnson. Gonna try and work on that and get him to come down..

TIA
Need just a bit more info Mud.

Assuming this is keeper or dynasty, then I would go Dak - especially if its going to cost you D.J. but get a bump elsewhere as well.
Why? He is young on a dynamic team with great Wrs and Rb and great OL. He also can make plays with his legs.
My concern with Brees - he is only getting older, this is the last year of contract in N.O. - he might re-sign or might not. If not, who knows what he has to work with. I also think N.O. may make an HC change if they tank again this season. I would deal Mixon straight up for Dak, since I think Cincy will be bad for a while, the O-line has no hope, thus Mixon has no hope.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
If you can't run the ball and there's no threat of running the ball that can focus more on pass coverage.

Brees is the better option to keep. And you can get more value for Prescott
Can't think short term, I have to assume this is a dynasty or keeper league, as he is hanging on to D.J. and even Mixon, so you have to look at long term, and long term Dak is a great find.

Beermutts

Raven Maniac
3 keeper but can inly keep 1 from same position. I have L Bell so losing D Johnson isnt that bad. This move wiuld be just fir this year. My keepers wiukd be Bell, J Jones and a TE.