Brandon Jacobs is high as a kite

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
Giants RB B.Jacobs says he would like to remain on the Giants in 2012.

My Analysis: He's an idiot. :wtf:

Gaining only 3.8 ypc. during the regular season and only 3.1 ypc in 3 playoff games and is due $500.000 bonus in March and 4.4 million 2012 base salary.

The key words here are Restructure Your Contract.

Adios Jacobs

RLLD

Jacobs has always had a higher opinion of himself than anyone else, and never played up to the way he carried himself.....

DearbornDolfan

Bradshaw, yes. Jacobs, no. They pay Jacobs to be a straight line bruiser and he does his job well. Bradshaw frustrated me during the Super Bowl because he seems to think he's Barry Sanders MkII, which he clearly is not. It boggles my mind that he was paid more than Reggie Bush this previous season, especially when you consider that Bush was instrumental in the limited success the Dolphins had and Bradshaw was essentially a non-factor.

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
Bradshaw is 25yrs Jacobs is 29yrs, Jacobs is done in N.Y.

IMO Either D.J.Ware or Da'Rel Scott could do just as good as Jacobs given the chance for a lot less money.

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
A major part of Bradshaw's decline in 2011 can be attributed to his bum wheel. He's only 25, he should be good to go next season IMO.

Brenda Jacobs blows. He's 29, he has attitude problems, he's always dinged up, doesn't run like he use to, etc....... He's gotta go.

xqj47alpha

Banned
I thought about a new thread for this comment, however it seems to fit here.

When asked about why he didn't stop short of the goal line, Bradshaw stated, "Eli told me they were going to let us score and that I should stop, but my momentum carried me in." the gist of what he said.

When asked about Bradshaw's failure to not score, Eli said, "I thought about telling him to not score." the gist of what he said.

Clearly Eli had his team mates back.

Now, maybe, Bradshaw will trust his team and the design of the plays. Too often his impatience and lack of maturity cost the Giants.

Anyway, hats off to Eli, not only for being his own man, but for not letting someone else make excuses for him.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Remind me when it was that Bradshaw has not had bum wheels? If Jacobs is willing to redo his contract he'll be back with the Giants and no Bradshaw isn't going anywhere. The Giants seem happy enough paying him for 12 or so games a year.