Biggest NFL Trainwreck

Which team is the biggest trainwreck?

• Total voters

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
Plenty of contenders out there. Vote and back up your vote with reasoning here!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Now I won't say I'd vote for them, but damn they have to be a consideration! How in the hell can you have a train wreck thread and Cincy's name does not get mentioned?

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
Now I won't say I'd vote for them, but damn they have to be a consideration! How in the hell can you have a train wreck thread and Cincy's name does not get mentioned?

HA! I wondered if you would mention that intended omission. I don't consider the Bengals in the same arena as the ones I listed. You have Ocho Stinko and all the garbage that surrounded his flop of a season and Carson Palmer not going on IR but not playing ever. But when you see the kind of crap flying around in the Jets, Chiefs, Cowboys and the epic meltdown of the Broncos as well as the Committment to Crap in Oakland and the Bengals are boys among men in the world of sucking.

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
how are the jets possibly a train wreck? they were an injured qb, or even a play or two away, from being the #3 seed in the AFC. hardly feels like a trainwreck to me. they had a great season.

how the answer to this poll could possibly be anything other than the first 0-16 team in history is beyond me.

Arctic Dawgs

Gotta think about including Seattle as well. Maybe a little slower, But TR is destroying that team. Has an aging oline but he lets the 1 young stud, Hutch they have go. Drafts DL instead of desperately needed oline or RB. Lets a descent WR go when all the other WRs on the team are in ICU. Signs every Falcon cast off, including the coach that he can. This is only going to get worse

:sadbanana:

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
how are the jets possibly a train wreck? they were an injured qb, or even a play or two away, from being the #3 seed in the AFC. hardly feels like a trainwreck to me. they had a great season.

how the answer to this poll could possibly be anything other than the first 0-16 team in history is beyond me.

The Lions were bad and made many, many errors like dumping Kitna. I see the 0-16 season superceded by a team with all the playoff tools available and still able to spiral out of control in December.

Now the inmates appear to be running the asylum with fights erupting in the locker room. That is the last item that puts them over the top in my head.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
I voted Dallas. Everyone expects the Lions to suck donkey crank year in and year out. Dallas is supposed to be a 14-2 team rolling toward the Super Bowl. Instead Dallas is a 9-7, out of the playoffs joke headed toward a meltdown of 3 mile island proportions

Had to doublecheck for the Browns, but during that second look I noticed you were only listing NFL teams. :banghead:

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
I voted Dallas. Everyone expects the Lions to suck donkey crank year in and year out. Dallas is supposed to be a 14-2 team rolling toward the Super Bowl. Instead Dallas is a 9-7, out of the playoffs joke headed toward a meltdown of 3 mile island proportions

I agree

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
I see where your coming from Duk, but if the Lions freight train was already derailed and on fire, whats a couple of extra explosions?

Dallas is like a shiny new Amtrak which spontaneously combusted with a load of nuns on the way to see the Pope. Much worse IMO.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I agree, Dallas at least has some talent to work with.....Detroit, other then a couple players, is a mess and has not shown any signs of turning it around. No OL, no QB, no DL...hell, any D at all?? No semblance of a plan....good luck to the new GM and coach there.

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
isnt that exactly why detroit is a train wreck? they have the same money and way better draft picks, and they havent even been able to get a couple of pieces in place over the last decade. isnt that the definition of a train wreck?

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
isnt that exactly why detroit is a train wreck? they have the same money and way better draft picks, and they havent even been able to get a couple of pieces in place over the last decade. isnt that the definition of a train wreck?
:nod:

This is why Detroit is a train wreck. They have gone many years with high picks and bad choices. Bad management. Now they promote within for the GM...on a franchise with no winning experience. Add to that another coaching change........just bad, bad, bad.

Oh, by the by, Dallas is not a train wreck...it is a soap opera. No crash...just alot of trash to watch.:grin::biglaugh:

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
:nod:

This is why Detroit is a train wreck. They have gone many years with high picks and bad choices. Bad management. Now they promote within for the GM...on a franchise with no winning experience.

Not as complete GM, but its on him to hire someone to help out in that regard... and you know he's going to pick someone that doesn't threaten his own job security. This guy thinks Atlanta's big acquisition was Michael Bennett.

:shake:

I can actually see this being worse than the Millen era.