BAL TE Situation

MNJHNSN

What does everyone think about fantasy values for the two rookie TE`s in baltimore, Pitta and Dickson? I realize it is a similar, if not less grim situation than the two in NE, but any thoughts??????

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
last I heard Heap was still the starter and he was having a great camp. So I don't think either will have the opportunity like NE this year. At least not right away. dunno:

MNJHNSN

last I heard Heap was still the starter and he was having a great camp. So I don't think either will have the opportunity like NE this year. At least not right away. dunno:

Perhaps but it is injury prone Heap we are talking about. I am curious as to the long term keeper value of Pitta/Dickson

gruntbusters

hehehe...heheheh..hehe...
I'm thinking Dickson will be the long term answer there...but then again the 2011 draft hasn't occured yet. Seems like all that changes come draft day. "Oh I thought he was the answer but now ...with the selection of THAT guy....maybe not".

Remote Controller

Perhaps but it is injury prone Heap we are talking about. I am curious as to the long term keeper value of Pitta/Dickson
Heap used to take a ton of unnecessary shots due to his Qb hanging him out to dry midfield. I don't think he will have that problem with Flacco.