Adrian Peterson's 2 Year old son dies....

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
this sooo sad.....this is where i think thia country really needa to rethink their stance on cruel and unusual treatment.....

on another note, this may not be the beat timing, but if his child was still in this type of shape, how do you leave and go back to your job? somethings are more important than football..

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Hearing they better keep the dude in solitary or he's not going to make it very long

Zach

on another note, this may not be the beat timing, but if his child was still in this type of shape, how do you leave and go back to your job? somethings are more important than football..

He has a quote on one of the stories saying basically it is where he goes to deal with his problems - I took it as his safe zone type of thing. I think many people bury themselves in work as a way to deal with grief and other problems. His job is just so much more public than everyone else.

As far as the accused - yea he killed a child and that would give him problems in prison - he killed the child of respected celebrity, sports hero - yea he is screwed.

Regardless - my thoughts are going to be with Adrian for awhile. I have as much respect for him as I could possibly have, for someone I do not know, for awhile.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
How sad. there is a special place in hell for jerks like that guy, I feel nicer knowing his journey TO that spot could be just as difficult.

I also understand Peterson wanting to play and isolate himself from this. I sort of pity the team he faces, as I think he is going to really go off on them.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
So apparently AP had never met this child before he went to the hospital. The pictures floating around the net are of him and a son that lives with him Adrian Jr.

He actually had to go on twitter to ask people to stop using those pics of AP Jr