Add Question...

Escrow

Redraft- 12 team PPR

My Roster
RGII, Big Ben
Trich, D. Murray, Ridley, Leshoure, Ryan Williams
Megatron, Harvin, Stevie J, Britt, Hartline
Ruldolph

I am thinking about dropping Ryan Williams, Blackmon was dropped and cleared waivers and is on the wire, is he worth the add?

jjtweeks

The only thing good about ryan williams is beanie's health history. Whats not good is what he's shown with the few opportunities he's had. If you have room and can wait a few weeks of poor production then i would add Blackmon. He's got the talent but just isn't in synch with gabbert. I am hanging on too williams in one league because there are no other rb's on waivers right now worth the spot. I am holding onto blackmon as a wait and see type deal and I am set well with other receivers. Your team as it is looks pretty strong and stable so you do have room to take a few chances.

Coachnorm

Tough call as like JJtweeks says there is not even a hint of RB talent left on any of my Leagues WWs. But Blackmon is a WR that I like as far as he has a chance to get better as the year goes on.

#1bears fan

If you want Blackmon....I havent seen anything besides the hype of his name that would make you want him drop Rudolph..