A top 5 fantasy moment of all time.

ExperiencedRookie

Cool story bro moment, coming right up.

I run a 12 team dynasty with a lot of friends, co workers, and a few people I barely know. It's a 3 team division league, and only puts 4 teams in the playoffs. It's highly competitive, with salaries, player contracts, and tons of smack talk.

In my division is this guy from my work. He's one of these super annoying douche bags who goes out of his way to rub it in how good his team is.

2 years ago he was simply awful. Every player on his team under performed, and then he landed 1.01 in the rookie draft. Grabbbed Zeke. Everything after that moment has been gold for him. Evans bounced back, Doug Baldwin turned into a star off the WW for him, he landed Jordan Howard in the 2nd round of the rookie draft, and made some really great trades to fill out his roster.

Wom the championship last year, and easily had the best team. Had Matt Ryan go off for a career year, Howard, Zeke, Evans, Reed, Graham, Baldwin, Diggs...literally everything popped.

I want to beat this little shit talking prick so bad! I've listened to him all summer about how great his team is, how he's going to win back to back championships, etc etc.

I put in a lot of work to get to where I'm at. Essentially tanked all of 2015 to acquire future picks, made shrewd trades, all in an effort to catch him. I build the following roster:
Rodgers
Hunt(1.07)
Lamar Miller
Michael Thomas(traded 1.03 and Devante Parker for him pre Jay Cutler)
DeAndre Hopkins
Julio Jones(traded 2 picks and 2 players for him and Eifert
Maclin
Eifert

I'm finally coming for him, and he runs my RBs through the mud all summer.

We play each other week 1. More than just pride on the line. Payback is on the line!

Rolled Hunt out there with confidence, all the while he tells me how I'll be enjoying a nice 6 point game from him.

Try 43 points on for size mofo!! My RBs are weak?? What now!!?? Enjoy 0-1 "champ".

IrishCarBombers

Sometimes those kinds of games are more important than the actual championship!

I had the same kind of situation and though neither of us the championship in 4 years, we played each other twice per year and I was 8-0 in 4 years against him. Definitely felt nice.

ExperiencedRookie

Sometimes those kinds of games are more important than the actual championship!

I had the same kind of situation and though neither of us the championship in 4 years, we played each other twice per year and I was 8-0 in 4 years against him. Definitely felt nice.
That's actually pretty gross. Not much in the way of a rivalry though. Sounds like you kind of own him.

Reminds me of the first league I ever played. I got into fantasy football in 2006 cause my best friend finally talked me into it. I got the first pick in a 10 teamer. I wanted to take Larry Johnson for some brain dead idea, and he basically coached me into taking Ladanian. Only a fool would have taken LJ. I also landed Gates and Rivers, who all led me to a championship in my first ever experience.

My buddy lamented bringing me in, and then saving me from myself with that LT pick. It was all over from there though. I was hooked on the rush, and I started to research the game like the pros. We played 7 times in that league, and he went 0-7 against me life time. It was cruel punishment for introducing me to the fun.

He's since found a few wins against me in other new leagues though, so that monkey is off his back. I really do miss that old league though. I put together some of my grossest teams ever in that league. 2008 I got out in front of Roddy White and Michael Turner before they became a thing. Was my 7th and 8th round pick that year. They both blew up, and it was a keeper. I was able to bring them both back the next year at the cost of a 7th and 8th again, when their ADP was both up in the 1st or 2nd round. Had an even bigger year that go around.

Remote Controller

Hearst and Floyd were the two backs for the 49er's. It's like week 14, and the fantasy playoffs began the next week. My two best friends are sitting with me watching the Monday night game. I was in the playoffs already. They were separated by just a few points. One friend owned Floyd the other Hearst. The Hearst owner pulled ahead with his 90+ yard run at the end of the 4th qtr.. He easily ran 120 yards for that 90+ yard gain. He gets tackled on the two and is GASSED. He waves Floyd in for the punch in goal. Floyd owner won by 1 point with the TD. There was only silence as we worked the numbers. Then, all hell broke out!! PRICELESS!!

It was like a 4 point deficit to a 5 point lead to a one point loss during that one run.

Remote Controller

My worst moment came at the hands of Larry Johnson in my championship game. It's the 4th qtr and all my opponent has left is Larry Johnson. It was back in the non ppr days. I have a very safe lead it seems. They receive the ball on the 20. Every 25 yards was a point in this league for the RB. I'm ahead by 10 points and in my victory dance. (IMAGINE HOW ANNOYING I CAN BE) If Larry touched the ball for every carry and scored I still won by 1 point. WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Larry did carry the ball on every play that gained yardage. They lost two yards on one screen pass to somebody, but had 2 OFFENSIVE OFFSIDES, and 2 15 yard penalties. The field became 52 yards longer. He accounted for 132 yards and a TD on their final possession beating me by 2 yards and 1 point. I was sick!

ExperiencedRookie

My worst moment came at the hands of Larry Johnson in my championship game. It's the 4th qtr and all my opponent has left is Larry Johnson. It was back in the non ppr days. I have a very safe lead it seems. They receive the ball on the 20. Every 25 yards was a point in this league for the RB. I'm ahead by 10 points and in my victory dance. (IMAGINE HOW ANNOYING I CAN BE) If Larry touched the ball for every carry and scored I still won by 1 point. WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Larry did carry the ball on every play that gained yardage. They lost two yards on one screen pass to somebody, but had 2 OFFENSIVE OFFSIDES, and 2 15 yard penalties. The field became 52 yards longer. He accounted for 132 yards and a TD on their final possession beating me by 2 yards and 1 point. I was sick!
Wow! That's quite honestly one of the grossest bad best stories Ive heard.

IrishCarBombers

Yeah - that makes me sick. Ugh!