2023 Post draft rankings of players from draft

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
So please note this is my ranking, it is based on the following:
1) availability this year - so somewhat redraft based
2) situation they got drafted into
3) scoring - assuming 6 pts for TDs, 0.1 pt per yard and 4 pts for thrown TDs

QBs: be ready I don't think most will agree here....
1) C.J. Stroud HOU - To me this is the ONLY QB that is guaranteed to start up front - no real vet and team is okay with not winning to make picks higher next year
2) Anthony Richardson IND - no, he will not start this year. Not at the beginning, Steichen went and got Minshew for a reason. But he will play early in key packages I believe.
3) Bryce Young CAR - he has a solid vet to beat out in Dalton, and his WRs are iffy with loss of D.J. Moore. I expect heavy run game as well.
4) Will Levis TEN - surprised? I don't see him starting right away, as Tannehill is there. But Tannehill was beat up pretty badly and not sure his status. Levis is the future.
5) Hendon Hooker DET - if this were Dynasty, he would be #2 at least, maybe #1 between him and Richardson. I love this kid and in Detroit with their tools...WOW.

RBs:
1) Bijan Robinson ATL - He is the best back in this draft and he will be used, this kills all value for Aligier and Patterson though. It also will limit his redzone touches IMO.
2) Jahmyr Gibbs DET - He will be used more with Swift gone and used in passing game IMO. My fear is they will want to use Montgomery more to beat down defenses, and maybe bring him in later for speed and change of pace.
3) Tajae Spears TEN - Love this kid was hoping Philly would take him. He has great speed and balance, and will probably take over for Henry once he is done. However he does have history of knee issues so buyer beware
4) Devon Archane MIA - This feels like speed kills type offense. He has Wilson and Mostert ahead of him, but neither of them can stay healthy. I love this kid in this offense.
5) Zach Evans LAR - he will be change of pace and rest for Akers IMO.
6) Kendre Miller NO/Zach Charbonnet SEA - Miller could get tons of use if Kamara gets suspended. Charbonnet's use will depend on how healthy Walker can stay.

Sleeper Evan Huff IND - kid is a bull dozer and may take over Redzone at some point

WRs:
1) Jordan Addison MIN - he will replace Theilen and could see touches right away with Jefferson being double teamed. But Jefferson will always be the star there.
2) Quentin Johnston LAC - Keenan Allen is only getting older, and Mike Williams struggles to get healthy. I see redzone targeting right away with this kid.
3) Jaylin Hyatt NYG - Yes they traded for Waller, but their top WR last year was a door dasher. This kid has height and some speed, and I think he will get a ton of chances.
4) Zay Flowers BAL - he will be the deep speed, but I don't buy the hype that Monken will turn this to a passing system, it will still be run heavy so limited shots
5) Jaxon Smith-Njigba SEA - probably the best WR of all, but on a team that has DK Metcalf and Lockett ahead of him. Plus a HC that loves to run the ball.
sleeper Jonathan Mingo CAR - someone will have to catch passes, why not the rookie?

TEs:
1) Michael Mayer NE - He is the replacement for Waller and they love to throw to the TE.
2) Sam LaPorta DET - He can come into a pass happy offense and take over from Wright.
3) Dalton Kincaid BUF - pass happy offense, with Knox usually dinged up, but a whole lot of mouths to feed here.....
4) Luke Schoonmaker DAL - only 2nd year Ferguson and Hendershot to beat out, but again alot of mouths to feed in this passing game.