30) Packers
31) 49ers
32) Chiefs

Rest will be placed post Superbowl

Last edited:

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
As a fantasy player PhiCin or in real life? I could see that easily as a fantasy player but tell the Bengals and other QB starved teams not to use an early pick on a perceived franchise QB and he'd laugh at you. Put another way someone will and if you want him you'd better do it early.

Last edited:

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
As a fantasy player PhiCin or in real life? I could see that easily as a fantasy player but tell the Bengals and other QB starved teams not to use an early pick on a perceived franchise QB and he'd laugh at you. Put another way someone will and if you want him you'd better do it early.
Ask the Jets, Tampa, Tenn., Oakland and so on and so on and so on.
Cincinnati is not that bad, even if they lose green they have tools for a young Qb.
That being said I don’t think Joe will be ready to start and do well. On a team where he could sit and learn would be best. Just my opinion.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Oh, the Bengals have a starter who can win, still on contract for one year. Dalton.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
The Bengals have stated that they don't care if someone offers their first born child they are not trading out of the first pick.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
So just because I feel the need to make other people laugh, the NFL draft will be hosted on the water of the Bellagio Fountains in Las Vegas.

Draft picks will be taken by boat to the NFL draft stage when they are picked.

No, I'm not joking.