2012/2013 redraft qb position

deuce4321

Driller
I think this year is the year that any of the top 10 qbs can be the top fantasy qb. Who is your top 10?

Rogers
Brady
Brees
Cam
Stafford
Vick
Eli
Romo
Rivers
Peyton

jjtweeks

I have to add Schaub.
I think Stafford will have a great shot a being tops in fantasy points myself

cctekguy

Staff member
Stafford is your new Peyton Manning.

In a redraft, you still want Brady or Rogers this year but I'd rank Stafford 3rd and keep him chained in keeper leagues.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Stafford is your new Peyton Manning.

In a redraft, you still want Brady or Rogers this year but I'd rank Stafford 3rd and keep him chained in keeper leagues.
No way Stafford can come close to the durability consistency that Manning has shown. That is what will hold him down a little, I don't see him being the rock that Manning was for all those years. Now when he is healthy, watch out, guy is going to be good.

deuce4321

Driller
I think this year is the year that any of the top 10 qbs can be the top fantasy qb. Who is your top 10?

Rogers- h/x has the top 3 as top qbs in the past.
Brady
Brees
Cam- with his rush number and better receivers watch out.
Stafford- if him and megatron could stay healthy he is easily top 3
Vick- Just last season he was the top pick in redraft qbs
Eli- hes the one that i dont think can actually be a top 3 qb. Just always solid never spectacular.
Romo- He just needs to get out of his own head.
Rivers- Vjax loss could hurt him or he could spread the ball around more and become a more complete QB
Peyton- Obviously still has the skill to be top qb if he is recovered.

Big Ben- I think hes in Eli's boat that he will be solid but never be top 3.
Schaub- Hes in Staffords category that if he stays healthy with Andre he could easily be top 3.

With the distance between these top qbs being so small are you willing to wait on a qb in redraft leagues? In a recent redraft league 5 qbs went in the first 15 picks and 2 more in the next 10 picks. 7 qbs in the top 25!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
1. Rodgers
2. Brees
3. Newton
4. Brady
5. Stafford
6. Vick
7. Romo
8. Eli
9. Peyton
10t. Ryan
10t. Rivers

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator

Rogers
Brady
Brees
Cam
Stafford
Vick
Eli
Romo
Rivers
Peyton
We aren't far off....

Rodgers - consistently the best and in an offense that is fully reliant on him.
Brees - don't look now, but Brees has attitude, and will use this year as a cause.
Brady - better tools, better O-line = better Brady - and that is scary.
Stafford - assuming they have a running game, I love what Stafford brings and what he has to work with.
Cam - if he can repeat, and not get killed running, can't deny the talent
E.Manning - He really broke out last year, and I think if Nicks gets back(he won't by the by....) but Randle steps up he could be solid again.
Rivers - I think Rivers reverts to form with Gates back healthy.
Vick - I am accounting for the at least 2 games he will miss.
Romo - if Bryant and Co. can stay healthy, he could climb.
Ryan - with Jones and White he could finally explode and them wanting to reduce Turner's carries counts as well.
Schaub - this guy would be top 5, if he could play a whole damn season every season.