2010 Pro Bowl Rosters

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Rodgers snub is huge. And it seems that a lot of players were selected for what they did this year, while others are in based on reputation *cough* Tony G *cough*

You'd think Hillis would get some love.

Remote Controller

Rodgers snub is huge. And it seems that a lot of players were selected for what they did this year, while others are in based on reputation *cough* Tony G *cough*

You'd think Hillis would get some love.
....and Hillis will never be able to do this again. This was his shot!

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
....and Hillis will never be able to do this again. This was his shot!

He did it this year, and with the Broncos. He produces when presented the opportunity, so I don't see why he couldn't do it again. The only thing that could stop him is if the coaching staff takes the opportunity away which is possible.

Remote Controller

I guess my biggest worry is is physicallity and the fact that he fumbled a bunch without a valid back in the lineup to bring in. If that back shows up next year and Hillis fumbles a bunch again, his oppurtunity might be fumbled away.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Good point on the fumbles. Still, if AD and Tiki could get it under control, Hillis can if he puts in the effort.

He could definately use a relief back to help him not take such a pounding, and that could cut into his points. But on the flip side McCoy should continue to improve, keeping the offense on the field, and keeping the opportunity for point production up.

Remote Controller

Good point on the fumbles. Still, if AD and Tiki could get it under control, Hillis can if he puts in the effort.

He could definately use a relief back to help him not take such a pounding, and that could cut into his points. But on the flip side McCoy should continue to improve, keeping the offense on the field, and keeping the opportunity for point production up.

I agree. To use a over used phrase from ESPN. Hillis will be a "factor back" in Fanatsy land next year." Much like Foster was this year. We knew Foster was ther but didn't know about his workload. We all will know Hillis is there next year, but how quick is too quick to take him. The guyswho pulled the trigger first on Foster WON!

dannywest

Florida Skunk Apes
I think Winslow should have gone before Gonzalez. Statistically, these guys are virtually the same, however, Winslow coming up with the big catch time and time again has really helped his young QB in developing.