Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
JAC - sign Arden Key DL
DAL - not in the running for Bobby Wagner anymore
BAL - Lamar Jackson says he wants to stay with Ravens, no hurry for extension

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Holy shi....Bruce Arians retires from coaching and will join Bucs front office.

Todd Bowles now the Head Coach.(my bad)

The fallout from this will be interesting.

From PFT interview with Arians: "He said he’s relinquishing the Tampa job because “succession has always been huge for me. With the organization in probably the best shape it’s been in its history, with Tom Brady coming back I’d rather see Todd in position to be successful and not have to take some [crappy] job. I’m probably retiring next year anyway, in February. So, I control the narrative right now. I don’t control it next February because [if] Brady gets hurt, we go 10-7, and it’s an open interview for the job I got 31 [coaches and their] families that depend on me. My wife is big on not letting all those families down.”

Also said hes most likely fully retiring from work in Feburary anyway regardless

Last edited:

efactor

Coming at you
Holy shi....Bruce Arians retires from coaching and will join Bucs front office.

Byron Leftwich is now the Head Coach.

The fallout from this will be interesting.

From PFT interview with Arians: "He said he’s relinquishing the Tampa job because “succession has always been huge for me. With the organization in probably the best shape it’s been in its history, with Tom Brady coming back I’d rather see Todd in position to be successful and not have to take some [crappy] job. I’m probably retiring next year anyway, in February. So, I control the narrative right now. I don’t control it next February because [if] Brady gets hurt, we go 10-7, and it’s an open interview for the job I got 31 [coaches and their] families that depend on me. My wife is big on not letting all those families down.”

Also said hes most likely fully retiring from work in Feburary anyway regardless
It’s Todd Bowles, not Leftwich.

Phicinfan

Administrator
MIN - re-signs Cb Patrick Peterson - 1 year deal
TB - Todd Bowles got a 5 year deal as HC, so this is not a temporary fix, also reports are out that Brady was informed once he returned, so not the whole reason he returned... Evidently per reports Arians was all for retiring post the super bowl win, but wanted to make sure team was on solid footing before leaving.
CHI - signs DB Dane Cruikshank

Phicinfan

Administrator
Antonio Brown - per a report from TMZ - shown on PFT - Brown says he won't get the ankle surgery he needs until he gets a commitment from an NFL team. Bye Antonio!
N.O. - Saints looking to add more depth at Wr

efactor

Coming at you
Antonio Brown - per a report from TMZ - shown on PFT - Brown says he won't get the ankle surgery he needs until he gets a commitment from an NFL team. Bye Antonio!
Had a nice laugh when I heard this. This isn't 2020 anymore, much less 2018

Phicinfan

Administrator
TB - Todd Bowles will call defensive plays this year, Bruce Arians being added to ring of honor
CIN - looking at building an indoor practice facility
WAS - Congressional investigation of activities by Commanders pivots to potential financial improprieties

Phicinfan

Administrator
ATL - sign S Dean Marlowe
SF - exercising option on Kyle Juszczyk's contract tying him up from 2023 - 2025

Phicinfan

Administrator
WAS - the congressional committee investigating the Commanders seem to think the team uses two sets of books for their financials....
N.O. - RFA DT Shy Tuttle has signed his tender, also sign OL Forrest Lamp
PIT - re-sign S Karl Joseph

Phicinfan

Administrator
LVR - signs Qb Nick Mullens - have Carr and Garrett Gilbert as well
CLE - Browns are in active talks with Njoku on a long term deal

Phicinfan

Administrator
TB - sign Giovani Bernard to a one year deal
MIN - signing OL Chris Reed
WAS - so there is a report in the Washington Times that Daniel Jones is once again involved in day to day operations, which is weird as NFL still has him listed as "suspended", can't wait to see how this falls out

Phicinfan

Administrator
Trade - Miami sending DeVante Parker and a 2022 5th rd pick to Patriots for a 2023 3rd rd pick

Status
Not open for further replies.