Zekes value?

hikeNbike

How does Romos injury impact Ezekial Elliot. STill has one of the best lines in football. Do they rely on him .ore increasing value or possible decrease if they stack the box.

While were at it, can you get away with Dak as a backup qb or would rolling the dice on Dak require a third qb on your team?

ExperiencedRookie

I think Romo's injury hurts every piece of the Dallas offense. If you can't move the ball, you can't pile up catches, yards, and TDs.

I'm predicting a much rougher stretch for Mr August Dak Prescott than most. Just wait until teams can scout and prepare for the rookie, and the Dallas D puts them in a hole. It will be INT central.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
They will run Zeke and run him alot, with that O-line loss of Romo will be held off some. If Dak can even be serviceable it should be fine.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Posted this is a league thread....here is how I break it down:

Actually' I think a running qb could be gold for Zeke....look at OSU: top flight line, another rushing threat at qb, and no way to focus on the beast named Zeke!

Fast forward to Dallas....best line in the NFL, a rushing qb to provide another threat, and again, no good way to stop Zeke.

My larger concern is will he wear down from over use. He could see 300+ carries as a rookie now, which is not good for long term value IMO.

The value I see plummeting is Dez...I see a frustrating year for Dez owners.

cctekguy

Staff member
As always, Miller, you are a sucker for the obvious.

Dez will be the benefactor of defenses loading up against the run.

Cowboys aren't stupid and neither are the teams they play against. Cowboys are gonna run. Defenses will bow up to stop it. BINGO!

Dez has a career year.

ExperiencedRookie

As always, Miller, you are a sucker for the obvious.

Dez will be the benefactor of defenses loading up against the run.

Dez has a career year.
*shakes head.

No. Just no. There's about a 6% chance that Dez has a career year. I give it 5 weeks before Dezhas a spazz session on the sidelines screaming at Dak to get him the ball.

Can anyone think of a WR who had a career year with a rookie QB at the helm? I bet there's none.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
This could really be the year to own Witten. He will be the drop off for short pass release, other than Rbs. So Zeke owners and I agree with Tekey, Morris owners and Witten owners may just rejoice on this.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I agree on Witten as well so I knocked the dust and cobwebs off of him and drafted him in a league last night.

Deacon

Bacon=greatest of all!
So no one is concerned about Elliot's <3 ypc average against the Giants? The game was not a blowout so the run game was still in play. And Morris average ypc was 5.

I'm not saying...I'm just saying!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
So no one is concerned about Elliot's <3 ypc average against the Giants? The game was not a blowout so the run game was still in play. And Morris average ypc was 5.

I'm not saying...I'm just saying!
Cant over react to one week. This week Zeke averaged 4 ypc to 1.4 ypc for Morris...

Just sayin ;)