Your top 10 QB's?

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I am seeing this all over the board. Would love to see a top ten Qbs for the folks here.

Me:
Rodgers
Brady
Brees
P.Manning
C.Newton
Stafford
Romo
Luck
Ryan
Kap
E.Manning
Russell Wilson

that may be 11 or 12 but that is how I kind of see it now.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Off the top of my head:
1. Rodgers
2. Brees
3. Manning
4. Newton
5. Brady
6. Stafford
7. Ryan
8. Kap
9. Luck
10. Romo
11. Wilson
12. Griffin
13. E. Manning
14. Rivers
15. Dalton

So I went 15......one thing that jumped off at me.....damn, there is a lot of QB options that I could handle having on my team.

efactor

Coming at you
Redraft

Rodgers
Brees
Peyton Manning
Brady
Newton
Ryan
Kaepernick
Stafford
Luck
Romo

I would put RG3 at 6 if I knew he were going to be healthy but an ACL that late in the season scares me. Plus, if he doesn't learn to slide or head out of bounds, he won't last long. He needs to watch game film of Kaepernick and Wilson. Take the yardage and duck...........

Last edited by a moderator:

jjtweeks

1.Brees
2.Manning
3.Rodgers
4.Brady
5.Romo
6.Ryan
7.Luck
8.Stafford
9.Kap
10.Bradford
11.E. Manning
12. Newton

jjtweeks

I like Newton but i still think panthers will be mismanaged as last year even with Shula in I don't think the offense comes together this year.
Also not sure if thread meant fantasy points or top ten Qb's in general, if in general then thats my list

efactor

Coming at you
I like Newton but i still think panthers will be mismanaged as last year even with Shula in I don't think the offense comes together this year.
Also not sure if thread meant fantasy points or top ten Qb's in general, if in general then thats my list

I think we are talking FF only for this thread. If real football, then yes, he is much farther down my list.

Escrow

Dynasty(Top 15)

Rogers
Luck
Newton
Brees
RGIII
Wilson
Kaepernick
Stafford
Brady
Ryan
Peyton
Eli
Tannehill
Romo
Bradford

Phicinfan

Administrator
I would put RG3 at 6 if I knew he were going to be healthy but an ACL that late in the season scares me. Plus, if he doesn't learn to slide or head out of bounds, he won't last long. He needs to watch game film of Kaepernick and Wilson. Take the yardage and duck...........

I too dropped RGIII due to the knee and his inability to protect himself. He has the potential to be higher, in my list, but the knee and the fact he is not protected well by Shanny worries me greatly

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
i agree in Griffin, just too many unknowns.

luck was tough for me. i can see him improving on last year where he finished the same as i have him......but i just could not bump him over the other guys on my list for this year.

preeti222

1. Brees
  2. Rodgers
  3. Newton
  4. Brady
  5. Manning
  6. Ryan
  7. Wilson
  8. Kapernick
  9. Robert Griffin III
  10. Stafford
  11. Luck
  12. Romo
  13. Vick
  14. Roethlisberger
  15. Manning

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
  1. Brees
  2. Rodgers
  3. Newton
  4. Brady
  5. Manning
  6. Ryan
  7. Wilson
  8. Kapernick
  9. Robert Griffin III
  10. Stafford
  11. Luck
  12. Romo
  13. Vick
  14. Roethlisberger
  15. Manning

You know, Vick is kinda the forgotten man at QB....if he wins the job, his fantasy numbers could be great in that offense. Just a lot of if's with him, but he could turn out to be an amazing value if you have the stones to take the risk.

Phicinfan

Administrator
You know, Vick is kinda the forgotten man at QB....if he wins the job, his fantasy numbers could be great in that offense. Just a lot of if's with him, but he could turn out to be an amazing value if you have the stones to take the risk.

Vick was potent, when he was allowed to run and improvise. My take so far from Kelly's offense is they need to qb to make quick decisions, and only run if needed. It is one reason Vick is not a sure starter, and Coles has a shot. Heck even Barkley the rookie has a shot. My point is, whoever wins the role, may not be stable, they may change alot this year.

preeti222

Agree with you. I think Vick would be worth a late-round pick if he starts for the Eagles as expected.

A

Axe Elf

I'll tell you who's the forgotten man at QB.

How about the guy who finished 10th in passing yardage (4018) and 15th in passing TDs (22), even after missing a game last year? The team he played for was crappy--they won only four games, the TE led the team in receiving yardage (806) and no non-QB on the team had more than 7 TDs. This year he plays for a new team with a standout veteran WR, a couple of second and third year WRs ready to break out, and a new vertical passing offense under new head coach Bruce Arians.

I'm talking about, of course, Carson Palmer.