Your team move that MUST be done

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
These are moves that dont have to have a chance of happening, but what do you think your favorite team (or any team) MUST do to improve the team.

My vote in Cincinnati is to terminate Marvin.
Dallas? Goodbye Phillips and Garrett

Arctic Dawgs

These are moves that dont have to have a chance of happening, but what do you think your favorite team (or any team) MUST do to improve the team.

My vote in Cincinnati is to terminate Marvin.
Dallas? Goodbye Phillips and Garrett

Seattle has to improve its running game. This means Oline and RB in the draft. TR has said that he feels he can get quality OLine in the later rounds, but the team has been going down hill ever since he let Hutch go. The 4th round guys he has drafted since then, Willis, Sims, and Wrotto are Okay but they are not a Jones/Hutch combo. Jones is getting pretty long in the tooth, and his 1st round pick, Spencer is not showing too much at center. If Seattle can not field a good competitive defence with the 8 players he has drafted in the 1st 4 rds of the last 4 years then our biggest need is a new GM

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
Minnesota needs a QB and we need to get rid of the Childress gang. I'm not sure which is worse, but honestly, I think it's the coaches.

efactor

Coming at you
Niners need to improve dramatically at the safety position. Just plain horrible. I like the rest of their D. Improving D line with a couple good pass rushers in McDonald and Smith. Excellent LBs and decent corners..........

Offensively, QB is the obvious weekness. Hill is not the answer and Smith probably isn't either. I think they should make a run at Cutler while the iron is hot. #10 pick, Smith (cheap at this point) and a second next year. Could happen. If not, give me Garcia as a stop gap. An impact WR would be nice too. I think Holt still has enough left to help out for a year or two while Morgan and Hill develop. I like the way the O-line is developing, although another solid OT would be nice........

That's a lot of help needed...........:sweat:

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
O-Line needs a serious enema if Ben is expected to live to see his 30th birthday. Other than that, build depth and future replacements for the established vets.

I'd like to see a successor for LeBeau brought in and groomed to take over when he finally takes that long walk into the light. I doubt he'll retire before he takes his last breath.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Fire Bob Bratkowski......but I've beat that horse to death, he is far worse of an issue than Marvin is.....oh and the obvious, Mike Brown sell the damn team.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Philly needs Boldin, pure and simple. They need a top OT also, but I think that is doable in this draft. But put Boldin on Philly's offense....and BANG! Superbowl! :thrash:

RLLD

Baltimore needs to get Boldin, if they can get that single piece into place this year they instantly become a contender....

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
This lit some fires...keep it going guys.

A couple of comments/questions:

Bomb: What staff/coach would you like to see brought in, if you could have your choice of currently available coaches?

AD: Who is your choice at GM?

Miller: God help you son.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
I'm not sure this guy could help you at the moment:

pope_350.jpg

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Back to biz, What are the Bengals going to do at the 2 spot now? Johnson and Chris Henry?

Wonder if 85 could be moved for a high pick to gain the Bengals a WR or two out of this draft.

RLLD

Back to biz, What are the Bengals going to do at the 2 spot now? Johnson and Chris Henry?

Wonder if 85 could be moved for a high pick to gain the Bengals a WR or two out of this draft.

Without Housh or a serious running game, this offense becomes anemic (JMHO)

I suspect that the Bengals are now approaching the status of fantasy wasteland.:thumbsdow

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
This lit some fires...keep it going guys.

Bomb: What staff/coach would you like to see brought in, if you could have your choice of currently available coaches?

what do you define as available? id take just about anyone. i could do a better job than those turds.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
damn, a lot of doom and gloom here......Coles is an adequate replacement for Housh. He has more career receptions, yards, and a higher ypc than Housh.....I think he's more than adequate as your #2 and for the money they gave him better be. COC is still the #1 and I expect to see a nice year as he wants to prove he's still worth a new deal. Henry and the pups (Caldwell & Simpson provide decent depth. WR is not a concern IMO.

RB is Benson's show and he did a decent job down the stretch. I expect a rookie to be brought in a change of pace guy.

The biggest personel question comes in on the offensive line. They need draft some impact guys here, espcially at Tackle and Center IMO. If they can do that, the offense will bounce back and be far from a fantasy wasteland....

GlennsPatriots

Meatwhistle
Well as far as my Patriots go ...assuming CAR doesn't get a better offer between now and draft day, Peppers will be the next OLB to work opposite Adailus Thomas.
That leaves Mayo and Bruschi in the middle.
1st Priority) Painfull for me to say it, but time to bring in another young stud to slowly take that spot away from Bruschi.
2nd Priority) They also need another playmaking Safety to take over for Rodney Harrison.

Both of these Def. leaders need replacing and this MUST be addressed this season imo.

jmsmith1

Well, I dont really have one favorite team in the NFL, but I do live in Michigan and I think if the Lions dont find some way to get Jay Cutler, they're doomed for history.

Trade the #1 and Culpepper to Denver. They will likely use that to take Curry and give them the LB they want in the new 3-4 and a get a serviceable QB. Detroit still needs to make a push for an OT like Marvel Smith or Mark Tauscher. Move Backus to OG, keep Raiola at C, keep Cherilus at RT. They could go DT at #33 (Peria Jerry if he's there). They are an O line, QB, and secondary away from truly competing.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator

Cincinnati has Ocho Cinco, Coles, Henry and the two rookies they drafted last year in Caldwell and Simpson. I don't see them reaching anywhere high for a Wr, unless a really good one slips. OL, DL and Rb are much too great a need. Keep in mind if Jones is gone....then they have three slots on the OL for new starters.