Your chance to tell me I'm crazy

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Alright, have several last minute line-up changes I am considering myself this week. So here is what I am thinking:

RB in a .5 pt per rec
Forte @ Car over M Bush vs SD - Kept going back and forth. Forte has been the suck, but this just may be a match-up he can exploit.

WR in non ppr
Garcon vs KC over Amendola @ Det

QB in BWW's league
This was a mess all week, have been considering benching Favre vs the Jets in favor of Bradford @ Det. Just today my waiver request for Eli Manning was processed (32 teams, what ya thinking on that move) and with Houston's last ranked pass defense I think I'm going to plug him in. So Eli over Favre & Bradford.

So anything that you would do differently?

Remote Controller

I Love the Eli claim in BBW!!!! Bradford is a very safe start if you get cold feet.

Garcon will catch less passes then Amnedola but his might be of the longer and more crucial variety, and he is the new toy. Again, I feel Amendola is the safer choice.

I play Bush over Forte.

Trickster

I like Forte over Bush. Chicago will be leaning on the run and Todd Collins will check down to Forte....alot. I am also in a QB tizzy going in between Flacco and Bradford. But I agree with Bradford being a safe choice.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
so far so good on Forte! I didn't make any changes, when with what is above. Forte, Garcon, Eli