Would you boycott the NFL over players protesting the National Anthem?

Due to players disrespect for our flag I am/am not willing to boycott for?

• I'm not giving up the NFL no matter what

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • I see nothing wrong with what they are doing

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • I'll boycott them for this week

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I'll boycott them until they stop doing this

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I'm done watching the NFL over this

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

cctekguy

Staff member
Sorry,

If my boss referred to me as a "detainee" and insinuated that my job was a prison, I'd show him REAL FAST just how easily I could break out of his little prison.

jjtweeks

why would you get offended about a figure of speech. I for one don't like to give people power over me or dictate how i feel. I was an inmate and you damn sure don't won't them running a prison so the figure of speech, though offensive to some, was spot on. If you keep letting players(inmates) push the boundaries of stupid stuff like they have been doing there will be no NFL(prison).
And I wish Hopkins or any other player had the balls to leave the NFL, but it will never and I mean never happen. Their not stupid, what else could most do to make even a sliver of what they are making now.

Rocket

Rock the Rocket
My parents use to say to their kids and each other that u can’t let the kids run the show. Same metaphor.

Wah wah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rocket

Rock the Rocket
DLqLCwxW0AA8XD_.jpg:small

How bout them Cowboys!

ExperiencedRookie

And now Twitter is ganging up on Papa John's.

Responses have ranged anywhere from:

"It's not kneeling players that hurts your business. Lil Caesars Hot N Ready is crushing you"

To

"Welcome to the boycott. I'll never eat your pizza again"

efactor

Coming at you
Their pizza is pretty crappy. Not the worst, but definitely not good. My ex-wife used to buy it because my kids liked it (before they were old enough to know better). Bad decision making on pizza part of the reason she is my ex-wife...............