Wk. 1 gut feelings

Remote Controller

QB's
-Hass will throw or 300 and 3Td's
-Schaub won't finish the game
-Brady and Moss hook up for 3

RB's
-Ray Rice combines for 150 yards with one TD on the ground, and one through the air
-The Vikings rush for 250 yards, AD scores twice, and Taylor once
-Hillis combines for 100 yards and 2 Td's

Wr's
-Moss (see Brady)
-Housh 10 for 120 and 2 Td's
-Jordy Nelson will be the difference for Green Bay
-Lance Moore will have a 7 catch performance and a TD.

Te's
-Dallas Clark scores twice
-Finley finds the endzone
-Ryan finds Gonzo often, and for 1 TD

K's
Bironas and Reed will combine for 21 points :eek
---------------------------------------------

Have some fun.....what are yours?

Last edited by a moderator:

tmaschm

I love Ray Rice....

Should he be started over Steve Slaton since slaton is playing the (revamped?) Jets DST?

Remote Controller

I feel Rice is a Top 5 RB start this week, and Slaton a Top 12-15. Rice is involved in the passing game like Slaton, but he doesn't have to compete with AJ, and I feel Flacco will remain standing the whole game. Schaub might hurt himself again. The clincher here is the Chiefs are not the Jets, and Harbaugh is calling Rice HIS guy this year, and will want to put an exclamation point behind him in the home opener.

efactor

Coming at you
QBs:
- Carson Palmer: Starts the season off with a bang. 280/3 (Henry 2)
-Aaron Rodgers: Goes for 350/3. Will be a top 3 QB in 09
-Matt Schaub: Big start to 09. 300/3 and no injury

RBs:
-Frank Gore: Big game at AZ. 125/2 and 6 receptions
-Ray Rice: 150 total yards and a score
-Matt Forte: 70 total yards and fails to find the end zone

WRs:
-AJ: 10/120 and a score
-Moss: 6/120 and 2 scores
-Jennings: 10/150 and a score

TEs:
-Gates 6/80/2 Welcome back Antonio
-Whitten: 10/100/1 Catches 100 this year
-Daniels: 6/75/1

Defense:
-Ravens blow up the Chiefs. Sacks and turnovers galore
-Saints a good start. Sacks and Ints a plenty as Lions play catch-up
-Vikings all over the Browns. Sacks, INTs and a punt return TD from Harvin

efactor

Coming at you
I hope so, as I do need him to do well this year. It didn't give me much confidence watching him hurt himself jogging in his last game.

While I think it was stupid for him to come back into the game, the fact that he did may indicate he is OK. I hope he stays healthy. Big year in store if he does. Don't own him (tried but he didn't slip as far as I thought he would) but have AJ on several teams.

Anyway............

Birdman

Ready For Some Football
I agree with your Brady/Moss prediction

I almost took Randy Moss with the 5th overall pick in my draft yesterday - very confident in a 2007 repeat

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
fantastic thread, RC, hope this continues each week!

Will chime in with a few this week.

Remote Controller

Thanks! I'm not looking for the blatantly obvious here, and If I do take one of those it's for a reason. (Brady/Moss for 3) Looking for the guys just off the first page.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
  • Carson Palmer goes for 250 & 3 (2 to Chris Henry)
  • Anthony Gonzalez leads Indy in receiving yds this weekend and finds the endzone.
  • Colston & Cal Johnson put on a receiving show in New Orleans, both over 100 and at least 1 TD.
  • Agree with RC on Ray Rice, he'll have a great week
  • Anquan Boldin scores 2 times and has more yds than Fitz this week.
  • Ahmad Bradsaw will have 80 yds combined and a TD
  • Housh fails to find the endzone in his Seattle debut.
  • TO finds the endsone on Monday night
  • LT is BACK, 150 combined yds and 3 TD's
  • DMac gets off to a good start, 100 combined yds and a TD

Mike

Administrator
I like where this thread is going. Stuck it on the front page to show everyone that the Outlaws aren't afraid to offer up some big time predictions!

Remote Controller

• Colston & Cal Johnson put on a receiving show in New Orleans, both over 100 and at least 1 TD.
  • Anquan Boldin scores 2 times and has more yds than Fitz this week.
  • LT is BACK, 150 combined yds and 3 TD's

I had these same gut feelings, but own Cal and Boldin, and didn't want to jinx it or be "The Owner of a Player Guy" :biglaugh:

LT, on the other hand, really intrigues me for the first half of the season, and I was gonna type the same thing on him.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Okay, I love this idea...but will take it a step further...and add some who will be started...that probably should not....

Pit vs. Tenn - No Rb will do well here. CJ will be shut down by Pitt, as will Parker by Tenn. Look for Roethlisbuger to bust out some...and prove he is still there with a 250yd passing game and 2 Tds, one to Ward one to Holmes.

MJD will explode vs. Indy def for 150 yds rush, and 70 yds receiving. See two tds here one rushing, one receiving

AP will explode even more vs. Cle - 200yds rushing, 2Tds

F.Jones will have at least one rush for over 60yds, He will end up with 120 yards and a Td.

I see both Saints Wrs having a huge day. Moore and Colston will both be over 100yds and each will get a Td.

I agree with others, Rice goes for 150 yds Rush, add 75 yds receiving.....

Gore rips Arizona for over 150yds rushing, and gets multiple Tds.

Forte will show GB their 3-4 defense isn't ready yet. Forte will have 120yds rushing, with an additional 75yds receiving with at least one Td.

Rodgers will torch suspect chicago Dbs for over 300yds and multiple Tds.

2Tds for Moss, 4Tds for Brady

Now for the bad part. I forsee ONE major injury this week. As I have him in my local keeper league.....I will say AJ goes down for part of this weeks game...and maybe misses some more games as well. This is how it goes for me in this league