Wild card weekend has been special already

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Wow - great game between Chiefs and Titans. Still say Mariota fumbled that ball on the hit in the first half, but also thought he was past the line of scrimmage for the pass to himself.

Still, KC let this game go, they had it and didn't keep up the gas.

Great game Tenn. and with that HC may be safe another year.

As for Rams vs. Falcons - Falcons start hot, Rams have two turnovers, but last I saw Rams got close again before half. 13 - 7 with Rams getting the ball near the 40 or so with time left.

These have been really enjoyable games and fun to watch.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Buffalo blows the game, and Jacksonville moves on to the next round. Great defensive game by both teams. Buffalo did a great job bottling up Fournette. But they did a lousy job bottling up a running Bortles.

cctekguy

Staff member
I thought the Saints blew it by going for it on 4th and 2 at midfield but the Panthers blew it by intercepting the pass :confused:

Saint's defense holds on for a Saint's VICTORY!

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I was some kind of ticked off when the Saints actually went for that at mid-field. Coach said after the game that he and Brees discussed it and decided to try to win the game on that play.

efactor

Coming at you
I was some kind of ticked off when the Saints actually went for that at mid-field. Coach said after the game that he and Brees discussed it and decided to try to win the game on that play.

Yeah, that was really foolish IMO. 2 minutes and no time outs. Make them go 90 yards.

Was worried there. Cam was throwing the ball really well. Even after the intentional grounding call (obvious grounding since he dropped straight back) they almost pulled it out. Funchness had a chance to make a play in the end zone and doesn’t even get his hands on the ball. Sheesh.

The Saints go marching on (in)............:cool: