Hunter vs Dallas
Quick vs TB is he for real finally
Wallace vs Buff listed as questionable and never really plays well against Buff
K Wright ppr beast but think hunter outscores him in non ppr

1 other Ertz or Cameron this week

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Whoops, didn't read it close enough. thought he was talking floyd in SD. Sheesh.

then
Floyd, Wright, Ertz

jjtweeks

it would be no question if it was ppr i would go with quick but the dep balls is why i start floyd but if carson plays and hes only 50% I might loose the deep balls. Oh well I need a miracle this week anyway .

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Conflicting reports out there about the likelihood of Palmer playing. The bad one that you saw saying he is no more than 50-50 to play and a better one that seems to indicate he will start.

gizzil

They are saying Floyd, and not Fitz, will draw Rodgers-Cromartie... That said I think the Giants may have been keying on Calvin Johnson wk 1 also... and I have never seen him that open before. Floyd (depending on Palmer) Hunter, Wallace for me

jjtweeks

well i won by 2 points already and have ertz tonight even though I scored 3 lowest in the league this week so far, I'll take it. Lacy better pick it up soon.

ExperiencedRookie

well i won by 2 points already and have ertz tonight even though I scored 3 lowest in the league this week so far, I'll take it. Lacy better pick it up soon.
Don't sweat Lacy too hard. He's had the toughest schedule in the league for RBs so far. Just wait till he gets a shock at those divisional opponents

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Don't sweat Lacy too hard. He's had the toughest schedule in the league for RBs so far. Just wait till he gets a shock at those divisional opponents
Not if they lose any more off. line. I don't care who you are, if you have 3rd on chart G and C and OT blocking, you won't get much.