Who will win the SEC?

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Which means youd need to buy into Garcia being good for 13 games, and I dont buy it. Do love me some Jeffery and Lattimore

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
SC has a real shot, as Sarge pointed out, it all hinges on Garcia.

Here is a darkhorse to watch out for and the first 2 weeks will tell the story on them: Georgia

If they beat Boise and SC the first 2 weeks watch out! Their schedule sets up nicely as they do not face LSU, Alabama or Arkansas. They only have 4 road games this season plus the neutral field game against the gators. Their road games are Ole Miss, Tennessee, and Vandy in conference and GT OOC. If this young team can gel they could be dangerous.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Mark Richt has to beat Florida or win at least 10 games to keep his job I think. Its truly a make or break year for the Georgia Bulldogs.

maverick824

I'm going SC and Bama in the SEC title game, with Bama winning. I'm going to say the SEC winner this year has 2 losses at a minimum, it's WIDE open. LSU, Bama, Arkansas, Georgia, SC all are capable of beating each other, and I think this is one of those "years of attrition" in the SEC. Florida and Auburn are also both capable of coming up and beating anyone prior on that list any Saturday.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
OK, will officially say Georgia vs LSU in the title game, LSU wins the SEC title

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Alabama looks like the early favorite but rather see LSU win it if it comes down to those 2 teams. My pick, is i have no clue, on paper kinda an easy pick but they don't play games in the SEC on paper. It'lll be a battle for 1st/2nd but after that kinda tapers off some and leaves the rest to battle mediocrity.