Who is on the hot seat in 2010

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Kingdome got me thinking, and he named my #1 guy not to see the end of the season.

Paul Wulff, Washington State

This guy is a fantastic 3-22 since taking over in 2008. The squad was 15-20 the 3 years prior.

The Cougars will lose at least 11 games this year..with the only win being against Montana State.......

Bye Bye Paulie.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
It's according to what you consider the hot seat IMO. Anything less than a BCS Bowl bid will have many fair weather fans howling for his hide but he won't get fired this year.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Now isnt Michigan paying part of his buyout to West Virginia? If it wasnt for the cash involved Id figure his seat is white hot.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Kingdome is dead on, if Rich Rod doesn't win this year he is GONE! Money or not.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
6 years ago, and that was the only win against Ohio State since the Cooper era.

I guess I just spaced on Ohio State winning the last 5 Big Ten Championships.

Bayou Bengal

College Football Guru
Really? Do tell Bengal.....

Well, 8-8 in the SEC in the last two years. Potential 4 loses (UF, Bama, Ark, Auburn, or Ole Miss) in the SEC this year...if this happens, I think it will be impossible for him to return to BR.

At this point it is beyond the average fair weather fan calling for his hide. I'm as big a Lesticle fan as there is out there...but with consistent top 5 recruiting classes, this is unacceptable. It just shows lack of player development by the coaching staff or that we are recruiting players according to stars and not according to positions of need (ie OL/QB).

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Good breakdown there.

Im hearing some rumors around here if Mike Sherman doesnt do anything with Texas Ass and M this year he may be gone.