Who else is screwed for their Super Bowl?

brtdud7

I know I am. Gates, Collie, possibly Moreno all injured.

QB: Schaub
RB: Mendenhall, Forte
WR: Roddy, Jennings, Colston
TE: Kevin Boss
D/ST: Dallas
K: Akers
2 W/R/T flex: If Moreno's starting, looks like Moreno and Joe Webb (He's listed as a QB/WR on Yahoo!)/Meachem/James Jones/Derrick Ward (if Foster is injured). If Moreno is out, some combo of 2 of those 4

So boned

gruntbusters

hehehe...heheheh..hehe...
That sucks....the Webb thing might work out okay for you. But yeah, you gotta hope for monster points out of your core. Good luck man!

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
<ACRONYM title=quarterback>QB</ACRONYM>: Schaub
<ACRONYM title="Running Back">RB</ACRONYM>: Mendenhall, Forte
<ACRONYM title="Wide Receiver">WR</ACRONYM>: Roddy, Jennings, Colston
<ACRONYM title="tight end">TE</ACRONYM>: Kevin Boss
D/ST: Dallas
K: Akers

2 W/R/T flex: If Moreno's starting, looks like Moreno and Joe Webb (He's listed as a <ACRONYM title=quarterback>QB</ACRONYM>/<ACRONYM title="Wide Receiver">WR</ACRONYM> on Yahoo!)/Meachem/James Jones/Derrick Ward (if Foster is injured). If Moreno is out, some combo of 2 of those 4

Your two flex spots are going to be the killer. Joe Webb will probably end up getting passed up by Patrick Ramsey. Is there anything on the waiver wire you can get? Whats the scoring format?

brtdud7

^Yeah, I know it's my flex that will kill me. It's pretty high scoring... you get points for passing completions and rushing attempts and return yards and it's PPR.

All I see on the WW: Gaffney, Shipley (maybe with TO being out?), Brad Smith, Bernard Scott, Rashad Jennings, Josh Morgan

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Shipley and Morgan. Morgans done well lately. Shipley should slide into the #2 WR spot. Its a risk either way honestly.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
In my zealot league, I managed to beat Mutts to get to the big game. Was using Drew Stanton because he was the only healthy, and unbenched, quarterback I had left. Now I might not even have him.

Also, playing a team packed with Vick, Nicks, VJax, blah blah blah.

I'm so toast I hardly have the energy or interest to submit a lineup.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Shipley is a decent look, but he has a tough match-up. Seems like it's about time for Meachem to make an appearance as well......

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Sorry brother. Didn't realize it was an advice thread.

Shipley is an interesting angle.
Rashard Jennings has had three productive weeks and now the Jags get Washington. He could pay off for the desperate.

brtdud7

^it's not an advice thread, its about people who are screwed. it just happened they asked me whos on the WW

drworm

I have moreno as well... but I can put either F.Jackson or C.Benson in for him. I'm not totally screwed as I like my opponents match ups. (btw this is not the superbowl, but the consolation game. still get paid to win it tho)

GFL Commissioner

Ultimate Commissioner
One thing I would like to point out is that I visit a lot of fantasy football league sites and so many are unoriginal or lack the creativity by calling their league's Championship the 'Super Bowl'. It's not! There is only one and that is the one in the NFL. Come up with some and make it your own. Being from a Marketing, it kind of annoys me. :) LOL

I've seen some like the Backyard Bowl, Beer Bowl, Armchair Bowl, and others...that's pretty cool.

brtdud7

Well, Collie went on IR like I suspected. Now I won't only have this problem, but now I have to think about which 5 to keep for next year. Schaub, Moreno, Mendy, Forte, Roddy, Jennings, Colston, Collie, and Gates are all possibly keepable. Leaning towards Moreno, Mendenhall, Roddy, Jennings, and Gates, and then trying to turn Schaub and Collie/Colston into a better QB and Forte and Collie/Colston into draft picks

brtdud7

AWW YEAH PICKED UP RASHAD JENNINGS!

QB: Schaub
RB: Mendenhall, Jennings
WR: Colston, Roddy, Greg J
TE: Boss (gates :( )
Flex: Forte and Moreno/Webb/Meachem/James Jones

MAYBE I CAN PULL IT OUT!

brtdud7

Well thanks for being useless Moreno. I knew I shoulda started James Jones

I need 40 points from Colston/Roddy in a 10 yard rec/point PPR league and Akers to win