Dalvin Cook, Samaje Perine, and OJ Howard

?

How about Leonard Fournette and Chris Godwin

Or

Corey Davis, Kareem Hunt, and OJ Howard

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I am not a Fournette fan, especially in Jax.

Love cook in Minn, but love Hunt in KC as well.

I would probably lean Davis, Hunt and OJ Howard.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Or maybe not. That 1.04 makes it a tough call. How many years will you have the player at 1.04 for? If it's 3 or more I think I swing with Thomas. 2 years and it's a coin flip for me. 1 year and it's Julio.

ExperiencedRookie

Or maybe not. That 1.04 makes it a tough call. How many years will you have the player at 1.04 for? If it's 3 or more I think I swing with Thomas. 2 years and it's a coin flip for me. 1 year and it's Julio.
That's a trade I offered Birdman in a dynasty league we're both in. I was pretty skeptical sending it out, especially since I only traded for Julio 3 days ago. LOL.

I shipped 1.05, 1.11, Perriman 3 years, and Alshon 1 year for Julio and Eifert.

Phicinfan

Administrator
sorry, rather have MT and 1.04, Julio is incredible, but this is dynasty, and MT is going to do very well, and hopefully your 1.4 will as well.

ExperiencedRookie

sorry, rather have MT and 1.04, Julio is incredible, but this is dynasty, and MT is going to do very well, and hopefully your 1.4 will as well.
I was a bit worried about MTs future. Brees is entering the twilight of his career, and it's realistic to think that he won't be throwing to MT sooner rather than later

ExperiencedRookie

Got another one for you. I've been busy giving my dynasty squad a makeover the last week.

Ben Roethlisberger 2 years $9000 salary

Or

Chris Conley 3 years $2500 salary
2.09 which comes with an auto 3 yr contract.

Keep in mind, our FA period is coming up with tons of good players in it. Any extra money is more bullets for free agents.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Got another one for you. I've been busy giving my dynasty squad a makeover the last week.

Ben Roethlisberger 2 years $9000 salary

Or

Chris Conley 3 years $2500 salary
2.09 which comes with an auto 3 yr contract.

Keep in mind, our FA period is coming up with tons of good players in it. Any extra money is more bullets for free agents.
what is your Qb status if you don't keep Ben? Or if you don't get Ben?

Phicinfan

Administrator
I will be honest, Ben is not a long term option, I do think he retires soon...so in dynasty if you have a young qb I would go Conley and the 2nd round pick

ExperiencedRookie

what is your Qb status if you don't keep Ben? Or if you don't get Ben?
I also have Jameis on my roster.

Through contracts expiring and the high price to franchise players, it seems Mariota, Cousins, and Stafford will all be available FAs.

I kinda thought I'd ship Ben away, free up that money, and then go spend it on another younger QB.

So in the end it's like getting Conley, 2.09, and Mariota/Cousins/or Stafford. Will probably cost a bit more of my salary funds than simply keeping Ben.

Phicinfan

Administrator
I also have Jameis on my roster.

Through contracts expiring and the high price to franchise players, it seems Mariota, Cousins, and Stafford will all be available FAs.

I kinda thought I'd ship Ben away, free up that money, and then go spend it on another younger QB.

So in the end it's like getting Conley, 2.09, and Mariota/Cousins/or Stafford. Will probably cost a bit more of my salary funds than simply keeping Ben.
that I would do, especially if you can get Mariota.