What USC LB will have the best Pro Career??

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Mags, Cushing, Matthews???

So who do you think will have the biggest impact at the next level.

Me? Brian Cushing. Makes all the plays and has a non stop motor. Smart and disciplined. I can just see this kid ending up in NE!

bobbeaux

it kinda depends on where they go in the draft to an extent . . . but if you take injuries out of the equation . . . i believe rey will have a very long career most probably on the same team for the majority of his career if not all . . . i believe he'll be solid for whichever team picks him up.

i just get a better feeling about matthews than cushing . . . i think matthews' heart is really in this and i have concerns about cushings' past injuries . . . i think both will impact their teams immediately, but i believe matthews will have the best pro career of the 2 olb's . . . but rey out of the 3 . . . ;)

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
I have a hard time evaluating long-term value with all these guys. I guess because it's a chicken vs. egg theory. Were they all 3 great because only one really was and the other 2 fed off him, or were they all 3 equally good and made each other better?

I tend to lean towards Cushing being the most athletic of the 3, Mathews having the most drive and highest motor, and Rey falling somewhere in between the other 2.

So after that extremely wishy-washy analysis, I'll stay on that path and say whichever of the 3 is chosen the latest will be the smartest pick, and all 3 will have equally solid long-term careers.