What the heck is up with Rodgers?

hikeNbike

Ok i just had to ask. Ive been rolling him out each week and have been fairly fortunate as I am winning but its more in spite of him. In truth in this league Ive been lucky as Ive played the right teams the right weeks.

I have 2 alternatives. Mariotta and Jameis and I am seriously considering starting someone other than discount double check this week, he has been that bad. Really has only had one good half of football this year, against the Lions.

yadda yadda tapatalk

gizzil

Mariota may heat up now. Also Rodgers may end up being fine. Part of the issue is cobb isn't that good, so he has like nobody to throw to, and nobody can get open. Another thing is they AREN"T RUNNING. Another teary I had head from a Green Bay writer on the radio was maybe, just maybe, it was his overinflated balls. His accuracy is way off since that rule has become enforced. And of you look at his stats starting THE EXACT DATE of the ball regulation, that was the date of his drop off in production. Interesting to say the least. And Brady has been just fineo_O I guess he deserved the suspension for cheating considering he is fine with his balls any way

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Rodgers is paying for a stagnant offense, and injuries. They will be on their #3 rb - who was not on the team as much as a week ago. You have injuries at WR, Cobb is banged up, and Jordy while there isn't totally back and you can tell it.

Add to that the Oline still isn't protecting Rodgers as well.

A better run game would be a great add.

AS for dropping Rodgers, not sure on that. I have gone to streaming Qbs in one league, I have Mariotta playing this week vs. Indy, and have used Hoyer in that league as well. So far so good. Winston is also facing same issues as Rodgers, and just lost V.Jackson as well as Rbs.

hikeNbike

Rodgers been pretty good last two weeks. Hoping he continues this. Got me two wins finally naking some headway.

yadda yadda tapatalk