Welcome JesseJames

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
To sports outlaw. A Gator fan of all things. Well I bleed purple & gold so we should get along just fine here on the forum.

JesseJames

To sports outlaw. A Gator fan of all things. Well I bleed purple & gold so we should get along just fine here on the forum.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm an unrepentant Gator fan living in East Central Florida on the outskirts of the greater Oviedo/Chuluota MetroPlex...

Although I'm more of a college football fan than anything else I still watch pro ball but tend to follow individual players more than anyone one team. I guess if you held me to the fire Id call myself a Bucs fan. Just had my draft this past Saturday with the same group I've been playing with for three years but I'll get into that in the appropriate forum.

Beyond that I'm the father of two boys (7 & 2)
I work for Bass Pro as a Fishing Manager and I'm waiting on the USCG to file my paperwork and I'll be a licensed charter captain (mostly offshore). I also bow/muzzy/gun hunt in my "free" time.

Looking forward to contributing.

Go Gators!

- James

bodey24

Staff member
Thanks for the welcome. I'm an unrepentant Gator fan living in East Central Florida on the outskirts of the greater Oviedo/Chuluota MetroPlex...

Although I'm more of a college football fan than anything else I still watch pro ball but tend to follow individual players more than anyone one team. I guess if you held me to the fire Id call myself a Bucs fan. Just had my draft this past Saturday with the same group I've been playing with for three years but I'll get into that in the appropriate forum.

Beyond that I'm the father of two boys (7 & 2)
I work for Bass Pro as a Fishing Manager and I'm waiting on the USCG to file my paperwork and I'll be a licensed charter captain (mostly offshore). I also bow/muzzy/gun hunt in my "free" time.

Looking forward to contributing.

Go Gators!

- James

Nice to see another Gators fan! Welcome to the site.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
A Gator fan of all things. Well I bleed purple & gold so we should get along just fine here on the forum.

All but one week a year anyway. I used to work with a geologist that played in the Gator band and he was a swell fella so I know all Gators aren't bad.