Week 4 Early Games thread

eaglechick

I'm back :)
having trouble leaving the computer to return to the red zone channel :sadbanana:

really seriously upset about this. i think i need medication

cctekguy

Staff member
There is no "Vick" in TEAM, EC.

Great talent playing independently of one another will fail in a team sport.

(you really want to hit me right now, huh?)

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Much worse than hit you Tekie. It's like when you know your wife is ****ed and you wish like hail she'd just knock the sh*t outta you but hail no, she takes the ignore you exsist option. Much more painful!

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
you can't seriously suggest that vick had anything to do with this loss. he played great
No, I pin this loss on a lousy O-line, and some questionable LB play. The best backfield in the world doesn't help much, if a team can abuse the Lbs with tes and rbs all day.

I still am not a Vick lover, and wonder what the Eagles could have gotten without eating his salary.

eaglechick

No, I pin this loss on a lousy O-line, and some questionable LB play. The best backfield in the world doesn't help much, if a team can abuse the Lbs with tes and rbs all day.

I still am not a Vick lover, and wonder what the Eagles could have gotten without eating his salary.

so you'd rather have kolb with this o-line?

how about if we didn't sign nnamdi? or got rid of samuel. those two aren't any bargains either. don't get me wrong i love them both and am thrilled to have them, but as you said yourself our secondary seems a little redundant right now without any LBs

eaglechick

tekie, if you didn't watch the game you didn't watch the game. vick is killing himself for this team, but it just seems like at least 50% of the players are playing soft and/or stupid (poor tackling, ronnie brown craziness, missed short FGs, etc.)