Week 15!

gizzil

So my bye is over, although no matter who I played I would have won... which is making me nervous... Here is what I have for next week so far, and obviously can make some waiver mover to shore something up if I need to. We did not hear about Rodgers yet, and I am reticent to go with too many Cardinals (dropped Cook last week, he put up 45 yards in 3 games prior) Because I loved Seals jones vs Was and NYG 15 and 16. Forgot to take into account that I have Fitz already. However Was is good against WR, and Jordy may have Rodgers. Also, would it be insane to bench Gurley for williams AND Drake? His only bad game was vs Seattle at home, and this is n the road after a seattle loss...

QB Wilson vs LAR
RB Gurley @ Sea
WR Kennan Allen @KC
WR Jordy Nelson @ CAR (provided Rodgers is playing, we should hear tomorrow.. then again, I might be playing the guy that held on to Rodgers)
TE Seals-Jones @ WAS (or a waiver TE)
Flex Drake @ BUF
K Eliot @ NYG
DEF Chargers @ KC (could drop them or somebody to maybe make a pick up? NO vs NYJ available. ANd Jets with ? at QB... Buffalo vs MIA... Was vs AZ... Chargers at Jets wk 16, so I am almost thinking get NO and keep LAC)
D Reshad Jones @ BUF (bad matchp for a safety, maybe drop, he has been awesome all year though)
D Calais Campbell vs HOU (lost Shazier plus saw this matchup as pretty juicy)

BN Stafford vs CHI
BN Jamaal Williams @ CAR
BN Juju vs NE (hasn't been good, also may be a drop)
BN Fitz @ WAS

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I would put Fitz in over Nelson now. I also might, please note might play J.Williams even over Gurley as I think that Seattle Rams game will be a tight def. game.

gizzil

picked up New Orleans defense, dropped Stafford. Rodgers is playing, and Jared Cook is now available. I definitely do not want to start two cardinals