Week 1 QB!

German CTL

Circle City Outlaw
6 pts per TD pass... Who ya like???

Bradford vs NO

Prescott vs NYG

Dalton vs Balt

Drafted Dak and Dalton.. don't like them this week much so I was considering subbing in Bradford... Your thoughts?

Thanks

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Bradford for me. The NYG held Dak to his 2 of his worst games last season while the Saints held no one last year. We'll be improved but are without Breaux.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Agree with most here, go Bradford. NYG seem to be able to stuff Dallas for some reason, and I don't think Dalton will do well vs. a decent Balt. def, until I see how the new OL in Cincy works out.

hikeNbike

Like Bradford the best here, but Dak should also do well. I will go with Bradford as the play as long as it doesnt force you to drop a valuable bench asset for a one week fill in. I actually have Dalton going in draft kings tournament. Feel like he is a sneaky play and could do well without a lot of folks starting him, plud he is cheap, but I dont have enough confidence to start him in a head to head type scenario.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

hikeNbike

Well i whiffed bad on Dalton for dk. But I did get it right in that I grabbed a qb that wasnt being started much. No harm I guess. Rolled the dice on a big tournament. Stafford would have been the play. Had a little change from last year.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk