Volunteers WR Corps in need of Volunteers

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
The hits keep coming for Tennessee's receiving corps.

With senior Austin Rogers already out for the season after tearing the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee, the Vols now face the likelihood of going into the season without junior Denarius Moore.

ESPN NCAAF Rogers tears ACL; Moore breaks foot

This is terrible news for a WR Corps that only caught 8 TDs last year. Nu'Keese Richardson better be the truth, because he will be needed right away.

GoToLeep

Fantasy Football Champ!!
OK...I have to weigh in on this. Being a huge Vols fan, I am not impressed with Kiffin. But, we do have some options. It seems a couple of defensive players are going to become offensive/defensive players, i.e. Berry and Rogan. Still have G.Jones, Hancock, Warren, and tight end Cottam. I am as skeptical as anyone else. But, I'll be screaming for the Vols at the TV and/or at the games every weekend. :grin::grin:

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Kiffin may have to wear a vest at away games, but he is putting butts in the seats.

I agree, seems ever since he took over HC duties it's been one thing or another. Really interested to see if he can coach or just another flop and gets replaced in a few years. Don't qoute me on this but from what my last brain cell can remember is he didn't do didley for the Raiders.

Titandude

Considering Compton might be the starting QB, it may not matter who's playing receiver since he'll bounce it to them anyway.