UPDATE: Khris and Ryan's Fantasy Football Podcast

Runnik's Hambones

Tomorrow, 4-5 PM EST.

We haven't discussed topics however I recently had a discussion about baseball records because of Randy Johnson's recent move into the 300 club. The conversation then went to unbreakable records in baseball.

I'd like to sit down and take a look at records in football. See how perhaps the game's changes may have hindered the breaking of some records, if at all. And maybe make projections on players who we could currently see breaking some.

Runnik's Hambones

Sucks that yesterday people couldn't listen live. The computer at WBUL was fried so they couldn't broadcast.

Jake, the director of the station, recorded our show and said he'd have it up by 7pm yesterday. That of course is not the case. The show still isn't up. If it's not up by tomorrow I'm heading down to the studio to figure this out. Ryan and I had a great show yesterday, IMO one of our best. I'll try and get it posted for you guys.

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
If I'm keeping score right (guys correct me if I'm wrong)... you're in the lead for the most show call-ins.

Because for the finest things in life (sports and attractive women), you MAKE time.

One of these days, I'll remember there's no call screener for me to wait for. LOL

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
i did the same thing when i called in too. luckily i was saved when an ignorant co-worker walked up and started talking to me like i wasnt on the phone... and i could blame my false start on them

Coachnorm

Lol, same thing happened to me the first time I called the radio show. I thought we were just chatting in the background before I got put on. When I realized I was actually on it was, damm, say something smart quick! :grin:

Runnik's Hambones

Good news, Outlaws!!!! Worked some magic this weekend, and got the FFO our 2nd hour!!! We will be on the air every Tuesday evening 9-11:00 PM EST!!!

Remote Controller

I've read it, but how do the waivers work. It says 2 day period, with otder reset evry Tuesday, worst to first???? How and where do we try to claim someone?

Runnik's Hambones

Should be worst to first on waivers. They end Wednesday night I believe.

And the structure of the show was discussed last night. Every week we'll have about a 15 minute intro segment and a 15 minute outro segment. The middle hour and a half will be available for calls.

Remote Controller

Should be worst to first on waivers. They end Wednesday night I believe.

And the structure of the show was discussed last night. Every week we'll have about a 15 minute intro segment and a 15 minute outro segment. The middle hour and a half will be available for calls.
I thought the show was every Tuesday night? Forgive me, but i have special needs when it comes to detail.:headscratch: