Trade advice?

The Bandon Boy

I'm in a ppr 8 team keeper league. The rules in the league are you lose your draft pick for the round each player was drafted. I've been offered Mark Ingram and Marvin Jones for Joe Mixon and Martavis Bryant. Ingram is a 4th rd keeper and Mixon is a 2nd rd keeper. Jones and Bryant are both 17th rd keepers.

Would you guys do this trade? I'm having a hard time giving up Mixon as I think he will be the man next year. But I'm 6-2 this year and Ingram is having a better year.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I wouldn't do it, especially not before this week's game when I wait to see how hard Ingram gets punished for losing the ball twice in one game. Personally I'm not expecting it to be too bad, maybe a half but last year he lost his starting job for 2 weeks after one turn over.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I'm in a ppr 8 team keeper league. The rules in the league are you lose your draft pick for the round each player was drafted. I've been offered Mark Ingram and Marvin Jones for Joe Mixon and Martavis Bryant. Ingram is a 4th rd keeper and Mixon is a 2nd rd keeper. Jones and Bryant are both 17th rd keepers.

Would you guys do this trade? I'm having a hard time giving up Mixon as I think he will be the man next year. But I'm 6-2 this year and Ingram is having a better year.
If its keeper, I would not do it. Mixon will eventually be the guy in Cincy, and they have to fix that O-line. I am assuming a HC change in Cincy soon, so there is hope he will get the help needed.