Trade advice please

unamor

Yahoo standard scoring league, Currently I am 7-1.

Offered L. Fitz for C. Benson

Roster below Start 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1RB/WR K DST

QB Flacco-Palmer

RB Gore-Benson-Torain-Blount-Greene-Keiland Williams

WR Wayne-Jennings-R. Moss-Knox

TE Hernandez

K Gostkowski

DST Jets

What are your thoughts? Torain/Williams and Blount better options than
Benson? Bensons schedule isnt appealing. L. Fitz vs. R Moss and Knox the
rest of the way?

Thanks for you advice in advance.

By the way I love this site, Outlaws are the best!!!!:hug:

#1bears fan

Im kind of iffy on this trade. You'll be plugging and playing based on matchups for your RB2 Slot so you'll need to pick right. Go FOR IT!!

Coachnorm

Im kind of iffy on this trade. You'll be plugging and playing based on matchups for your RB2 Slot so you'll need to pick right. Go FOR IT!!

I'm with Bears fan on this. It is close, Benson is solid but not spectacular and you may have just enough backup horsepower at RB to pull it off. If Blount continues to be solid you could be safe but the Bucs are strange with RBs. Torain has been performing well on your bench. But Getting Fitz is a classic buy low guy at this point. I am not a trady guy but I would do it.

Donated some VBucks to your account go make some NFL V bets.

jack2jack

I like Torain and Blount. Not sure that Fitz is necessarily better than Moss at this point, but it's always nice have supposed studs that can go off at any moment on the roster.

I think you're deep enough at RB to move Benson. Besides, aside of one big week, he's been pretty weak this year.

Coachnorm

I like Torain and Blount. Not sure that Fitz is necessarily better than Moss at this point, but it's always nice have supposed studs that can go off at any moment on the roster.

I think you're deep enough at RB to move Benson. Besides, aside of one big week, he's been pretty weak this year.

Donated some VBucks to your account go make some <acronym title="National Football League">NFL</acronym> V bets.