Tomlinson has torn tendon, will attempt to play!

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
typical tomlinson.

he has never really shown up when it mattered for his team. pretty pathetic playoff numbers. i quit liking this guy last year.

watch him play a series tonight, then sit on the bench with his freakin visor on and watch his team lose for the rest of the game.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
This smells a lot like the playoff game last year.....

The offense learned this year to play beyond just LT and Gates... which is good... but the win streak toward the end coincided with a healthier LT. How much was him and how much was Rivera's taking over the defense?

Beermutts

Raven Maniac
Announcer on ESPN said it will be painful but he has seen guys play thru it. Pain and LT do not mix. I can't see him playing. A torn groin tendon off the pubic bone seems very painful though

Coachnorm

Can he do more damage if he plays tonight?

Since it it detached he can't really injure it any more than it already is. It is probably swollen and very painful. It may restrict his ability to make cuts and certain movements because it is detached.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
guess I was right, exactly like last year. He tried to play when he should not have.....difference was Sproles did what Turner could not do last year!

Runnik's Hambones

This is so typical for LT. He works his ass off to break another 1K yards then by the time the playoffs are here, his knees are freaking shot. Sproles had one hell of a game. SD better hold on to this little man tight.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
This is so typical for LT. He works his ass off to break another 1K yards then by the time the playoffs are here, his knees are freaking shot. Sproles had one hell of a game. SD better hold on to this little man tight.
Issue wasn't his knee, it's his groin, possible tendon pulled off the bone....even if it's not, a pulled groin sucks! Try moving at all without moving your inner thigh.......not sure why they even let him try to go.

Runnik's Hambones

I knew is issue wasn't his knee, I was just using it to use it. I meant that we see LT on the sideline in the playoffs, that's all. And you're right, if you're injured, don't play.