Title Game 2016: Bama/Clemson

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
What do you expect and who are you pulling for?

As much as it pains me I will be pulling for Alabama and more importantly the SEC tonight. Two weeks ago I would have said that Bama would run Clemson out of the stadium but in the first round of the playoffs Clemson showed me something. They seemed to play with heart. I still think the Tide will beat them but I won't be surprised if I lose my fifth game of the weekend as far as my desires are concerned.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Fun game thus far and either team can win early in the 3rd with Bama ahead by 4. I respect Clemson more and more with each play.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
We enter the 4th quarter with Clemson ahead by 3 points, 24-21. Nick is 4-0 in title games but Bama has their hands full with this bunch of Tigers. Too bad none of the NFL games this weekend were as fun as this one.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Bama with an onside kick followed by a bomb to the TE jumps to a 7 point lead, 31-24 Tide. What a game folks. I hope a couple of you are washing.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Alabama returns the kickoff 95 yards for a TD. It is 38-27 Tide with 7:31 to play. Does Clemson quit or will they show the heart I've seen from them the last two games?

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Huge hearts. Clemson scores a TD but fails on the 2 point conversion. They trail by 5 with 4:40 to play. 38-33 overtime not in play now.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Clemson with an absolute gutty defensive stand that falls inches short gives up another TD to the Tide which seals their doom tonight. Color me a Clemson fan after tonight. The best team won, I think and the national title returns to the SEC where it always should be but I am impressed with those strange colored Tigers. Great game by both teams! 45-33 Alabama. Some of you may choose to say it but you will not hear me say Roll Nothing.

hikeNbike

Hate Nick Saban but have to give him his props guy can coach. Wondering if he jumps to the NFL now.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

hikeNbike

Didn't work out so well last time
Very true though from his perspective I am not sure whether that's a negative or not. For nfl teams looking at coaches something they need to consider. For him may be an ego thing. What more does he have to prove at Alabama? He has a lot to prove in the pros.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk