Torain vs. Dallas
Marshall vs. BUF
Britt vs. HOU
Jennings vs. NE

Rice vs. CHI
Maclin vs. NYG
Mike Williams vs. DET

Thanks!
Blount is a gut call, I think he has a big week. Mike Williams getss the call at WR2 in a very close decision.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
1pt PPR league; 6pt TD

Joe Flacco vs NO
Matt Cassel vs STL
AP vs CHI
Blount vs DET
Pierre Thomas vs BAL
Brandon Jacobs vs PHI
Miles Austin vs WAS
Brandon Marshall vs BUF
Dwayne Bowe vs STL
Johnny Knox vs MIN
Steve Johnson vs MIA
Louis Murphy vs DEN
Owen Daniels vs TEN
Ben Watson vs CIN
ATL DEF vs SEA

Need 1 qb, 2 rb, 3wr, 1 te

Thanks!
starters in bold

Fire

in the hole
Need 1 flex in PPR, could be any of the following because we use 2 flex spots, 1 RB/WR and 1 WR/TE

F. Jackson @ MIA
P. Thomas @ BAL
Daniels @TEN
Cooley @ DAL
Williams TB vs. DET
Holmes @ PIT

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I like either Freddy Jax or Holmes. Holmes is the big game threat in his revenge game....FJax is a more stable and safe play IMO.

Need 1 flex in PPR, could be any of the following because we use 2 flex spots, 1 RB/WR and 1 WR/TE

F. Jackson @ MIA
P. Thomas @ BAL
Daniels @TEN
Cooley @ DAL
Williams TB vs. DET
Holmes @ PIT

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
hmmm, tough call....stud D or one of My D plays of the week....I think i stick with the Jets.

adram82

Standard Non PPR

QB - Big Ben(CAR) or J. Freeman(SEA)

They both have favorable matchups although Freeman facing a worse pass d in SEA... Carolina doesnt give up alot of fantasy pts to Qbs because the Rbs are busy getting all the love, but their secondary is actually decent...

So Will the Steelers get a big lead early and start handing it off, limiting Bens potential to put up the homerun numbers i want so bad...??? You know the game wont be close...

On the other hand the Tb/Sea game could be a high scoring affair Freeman never really gets more than 20 but always gets DD pts lately around 17-19 range... TB D isnt exactly great so Freeman may throw a lil more vs this weak secondary... I will be starting Blount and M. Williams maybe even Winslow and im a little nervous about so many BUCS guys...

TE - Kellen Winslow(SEA) Owen Daniels(Den) Aaron Hernandez(Buf)

I currently have Winslow in my lineup and as stated above not so sure i want all these BUCS... Although Winslow does have a good chance to score each week, Owen Daniels(DEN) and Aaron Hernandez(BUF) are available and Im considering grabbing one of them... Den and Buf give up fantasy pts to TEs in the bottom 5...

Wrs - Deion Branch(BUF) or Mike WilliamsSEA(TB)

Branch was taken out of last weeks game by GB secondary... The Bills are similar to the Panthers as they are bottom in the league vs the run... Maybe limiting the pass attempts for NE but this is Bellichik and Brady so you never know... Mike Williams also on the Wire and if the SEA TB game turns out as i hope both M. WIlliams' should have big weeks... Big Mike Williams gets at least 10 targets a game when healthy....

Thanks in advance for any responses...

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Standard Non PPR

QB - Big Ben(CAR) or J. Freeman(SEA)

They both have favorable matchups although Freeman facing a worse pass d in SEA... Carolina doesnt give up alot of fantasy pts to Qbs because the Rbs are busy getting all the love, but their secondary is actually decent...

So Will the Steelers get a big lead early and start handing it off, limiting Bens potential to put up the homerun numbers i want so bad...??? You know the game wont be close...

On the other hand the Tb/Sea game could be a high scoring affair Freeman never really gets more than 20 but always gets DD pts lately around 17-19 range... TB D isnt exactly great so Freeman may throw a lil more vs this weak secondary... I will be starting Blount and M. Williams maybe even Winslow and im a little nervous about so many BUCS guys...

TE - Kellen Winslow(SEA) Owen Daniels(Den) Aaron Hernandez(Buf)

I currently have Winslow in my lineup and as stated above not so sure i want all these BUCS... Although Winslow does have a good chance to score each week, Owen Daniels(DEN) and Aaron Hernandez(BUF) are available and Im considering grabbing one of them... Den and Buf give up fantasy pts to TEs in the bottom 5...

Wrs - Deion Branch(BUF) or Mike WilliamsSEA(TB)

Branch was taken out of last weeks game by GB secondary... The Bills are similar to the Panthers as they are bottom in the league vs the run... Maybe limiting the pass attempts for NE but this is Bellichik and Brady so you never know... Mike Williams also on the Wire and if the SEA TB game turns out as i hope both M. WIlliams' should have big weeks... Big Mike Williams gets at least 10 targets a game when healthy....

Thanks in advance for any responses...
I like Freeman to be a safer play. Daniels is a guy I love this week. I don't trust BMW at all....go with Branch.

adram82

yeah I read it backwards. Sorry about that.

Then I agree with ya.

Haha... Sorry for confusion guys... I would be starting both M. Williams if i wasnt starting Branch... Was already locked on M. Williams from TB... The third spot was between Branch and BMW... Thanks Guys...!!!