Tamme

gizzil

ok so i picked him up in the league that im 8-0 in.. but the one where im 4-4 is clearly where i need help... the problem is we are handcuffed to what we can carry position wise. we have to carry two tight ends, and only two. I have zach miller from the raiders and jason witten from the cowboys (whose stock just rose). I cant drop either of these dudes, can i?

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
I dont think you can drop either for a flyer. The Dallas bye week is already gone by.

I keep hearing Tamme, but Im telling you Brodie Eldridge aint that bad. He could muddy the Tamme waters.

Arctic Dawgs

I dont think you can drop either for a flyer. The Dallas bye week is already gone by.

I keep hearing Tamme, but Im telling you Brodie Eldridge aint that bad. He could muddy the Tamme waters.

Music to my ears. Am going against Tamme tonight in Hired Guns

:worried3:

Remote Controller

Had a bad first drop and Manning really got a sour look over it.

gizzil

50 yds and a td 1st half - i imagine hes getting picked up any minute... im really thinking drop zach miller if he on crutches but damn... i dunno

Vicious_Machine

Hell no! Give me Zach Miller until he cannot play anymore for sure! I am not dropping a TE stud for a guy who had 1 good game.

Last I checked, Zach was 3rd in yards for TE and in top 5 for TDs for TE.

Must be the raiders factor that people can even consider dropping him :hmmm: