State of the NFL

efactor

Coming at you
No, he was at least a half of foot off the line, giving him an advantage to set up. If it's a penalty, then it's a penalty. A lot of times they give warnings if it's close. Also I think they could have called Suh a bunch of times for being in the neutral zone, but they didn't.

I get it, so many penalties does make it hard to watch sometimes, and sometimes it is the refs being over zealous, but I don't think that was the case in that game.

Six inches off an imaginary line? Forget the penalty, off with his head!

Zero impact and they could probably call that on every play if they wanted. Just slowing the game down. At one point, penalties on 4 straight plays, including 2 on one of those plays. Brutal.

Rocket

Rock the Rocket
NFL team having difficulty on selling minority stake of the team.

The owner of the Tennessee Titans is having a little bit of trouble with that these days. Susie Adams Smith is the daughter of Bud Adams, one of the founding owners of the AFL. When her father died, she inherited the team. Now she wants to sell a 33 percent stake in the team valued at over $2 billion.

There's just one problem: "There are no buyers," a source familiar with the situation told the New York Post.

Boo hoo hoo. NFL players and owners are all shooting themselves in the foot, and now it hurts. All in the name of SJW.

And Bob Costas is not helping, stating that American football is destroying people's brain, or something to that effect. Bob, you may not like it, but your livelihood depends on sports. Think before you speak.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
NFL team having difficulty on selling minority stake of the team.

Boo hoo hoo. NFL players and owners are all shooting themselves in the foot, and now it hurts. All in the name of SJW.

And Bob Costas is not helping, stating that American football is destroying people's brain, or something to that effect. Bob, you may not like it, but your livelihood depends on sports. Think before you speak.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The issue is the whole ownership issues with Tenn. They have no clear leadership tree, and its an issue with the NFL and there is a chance they could force sell of control of the team. One reason I think she is trying to sell some is to get some capital to fight if necessary, but who would want to buy into that mess?