Setting up for playoffs....

Baldie

I just clinched a playoff spot in my league. Its a 10-team league with standard scoring. I'd like to get any suggestions or advice on my roster to hopefully be successful for another championship this season.

In my eyes, I feel like Gray might be a non-factor, but what do you think? Part of me is thinking to drop him and pick up Landry (available on WW as of today). Maybe I can win with 4 RB's and have the options at WR? There are no other RB's on WW worth picking up in my opinion in the league. As for TE's Miller, Gresham, and Daniels seem like the only worthy pick ups on WW. Any advice appreciated.

QB
Brees
RB
Foster
R Matthews
F Jax
J Gray
Morris
WR
Julio Jones
Crabs
Hopkins
J Mathews
Benjamin
TE
Donnell
Reed
DEF
SF

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
You are right in that for me Gray would be a non-factor barring an injury to Blount and then you still couldn't be sure they'd turn to Gray. If you can only start 2 RB's I'd feel pretty good with the remaining four after dropping Gray. If you only can start 2 WR's I doubt you could ever fit Landry into your starting lineup but I have seen him ranked in the top 24 this week in ppr leagues.

Baldie

You are right in that for me Gray would be a non-factor barring an injury to Blount and then you still couldn't be sure they'd turn to Gray. If you can only start 2 RB's I'd feel pretty good with the remaining four after dropping Gray. If you only can start 2 WR's I doubt you could ever fit Landry into your starting lineup but I have seen him ranked in the top 24 this week in ppr leagues.
Well I start 2 rb and 2 wr and a flex