Roster Evaluation

Baldie

So I'm tied for 1st place (3-way) right now and wanted to get your thoughts on my roster the rest of the way. This is a 10-team league with standard scoring. Should I look into the WW for other options? Is there a position that I need to address that might be an issue going forward? Any advice is appreciated.

QB - Brees
RB - Foster, Morris, R Matthews, Ivory, F Jackson
WR - J Jones, Crabtree, Benjamin, Hopkins, Landry, J Matthews (Will need to drop one to pick up a D guy for week 11)
TE - Donnell, Reed
K - Dawson
Def - SF

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Qb you are solid but what happens if Brees gets hurt?
Rb - if Foster can stay healthy, and Matthews or F.Jackson get back for you, you are solid.
Wr - Benjamin, Hopkins, Landry all are great. Crabtree has disappeared again, and Jones is in Oakland...yuck.
Te - Donnell should be serviceable, Reed hopefully keeps coming.
K - solid
Def - Yuck. they just keep getting hurt, and hurt alot. I would trade them out for whatever defense you want for week 11.

Baldie

Qb you are solid but what happens if Brees gets hurt?
Rb - if Foster can stay healthy, and Matthews or F.Jackson get back for you, you are solid.
Wr - Benjamin, Hopkins, Landry all are great. Crabtree has disappeared again, and Jones is in Oakland...yuck.
Te - Donnell should be serviceable, Reed hopefully keeps coming.
K - solid
Def - Yuck. they just keep getting hurt, and hurt alot. I would trade them out for whatever defense you want for week 11.

J jones = Julio Jones

As for SF defense, they are injured but still ranked #2 in the league. But there are week to week options as you said.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Oops, my bad. Yeah if you have Julio, you are really solid then. SF may be #2 in your league overall, but have they really helped you much lately? Just saying most Def. can be replaced by another.