Baldie

10 team league....standard scoring

Current WR's
Crabs
Jones
Welker
Benjamin
Hopkins

Is Wayne, Boldin, T Smith, M Floyd an upgrade over any of my WR's? I'm thinking loong term for the playoffs as well. These guys are all available on the waiver as of right now.

Current RB's
Foster (Bye week 10)
Morris (Bye week 10)
Ivory
Jackson (Out for couple more weeks)

I need to prepare for week 10. I'm planning to drop Miami D but not sure who to pick up. These guys are available on WW as of today:
Matthews (however week 10 bye)
Rainey
C Sims
Jennings (waiver requested, won't know till 10/31)
Bush

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Of the wrs you have listed for available....
Wayne is out with elbow injury, not sure on return, and Moncrief is filling in nicely.
T.Smith is lost in space?? Report out that he and Flacco are not on same page, and not sure why so not thrilled.
MFloyd is the ultimate definition of Jeckyl and Hyde.
Boldin has been decent, but not huge.

I think I might pull the trigger on Boldin over Welker, who seems last place in Den behind the Thomas Twins and Sanders.

As for Rbs...yikes. Sims is rumored to be all that and start to take over and be back soon in Tampa...but I find it somewhat hard to believe he can just come back and play. Matthews is still out with knee, and I haven't seen anything on when he might be back. But then Oliver is there as well.
Jennings won't play this week, and no time table to return, this smells to me, as they could really use him.

Bush is interesting. But watch out for Riddick, he is a great receiving back and has really started to catch on.

if you have to start two Rbs, Ivory is solid, and I might snag bush.