Ram OTA Notes/ QB Boller and WR Robinson Signed

Coachnorm

• Jim Thomas, of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, reports the St. Louis Rams have signed unrestricted free-agent QB Kyle Boller
  • Nick Wagoner, of StLouisRams.com, reports St. Louis Rams LB Will Witherspoon (shoulder) said he is almost back to full health after having his shoulder scoped during the offseason.
  • Nick Wagoner, of StLouisRams.com, reports St. Louis Rams DT Adam Carriker (shoulder, ankle) said he is back to full speed on the field but is taking it easy in the weight room because of his injuries
  • St. Louis Rams CB Tye Hill (knee) said he is 100 percent in his recovery from his knee injury and is going full speed as well as working with the first-team defense
  • Nick Wagoner, of StLouisRams.com, reports St. Louis Rams FS Oshiomogho Atogwe said he likes the aggressiveness of the team's new defensive scheme. "I enjoy being on the offensive defensively, so to speak," Atogwe said
  • Nick Wagoner, of StLouisRams.com, reports St. Louis Rams WR Donnie Avery and WR Keenan Burton said they are getting ready for increased roles in the offense this season after the release of WR Torry Holt.
  • Nick Wagoner, of StLouisRams.com, reports free-agent WRs Jason Tomlinson (Navy), WR Horace Gant (Redskins) and Scott Mayle (Chiefs), FB Reagan Mauia (Bengals), TE Cody Boyd (Steelers) and unrestricted free-agent QB Derek Devine (Redskins) participated in the St. Louis Rams minicamp on a tryout basis.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coachnorm

• Jim Thomas, of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, reports the St. Louis Rams have acquired Atlanta Falcons WR Laurent Robinson. The Falcons will move up in rounds 5 and 6 as the picks were exchanged.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Now that is news to me. He never really thrived in Atlanta but he has a chance to prove himself here.

Coachnorm

This is a move that provides a big opportunity for Laurent Robinson. Sometimes that is all it takes, don't know if we should use the s word here, but it does bear watching.

DearbornDolfan

It's so unfair, really. Us Miami fans hear not a goddamn thing out of the organization until training camp starts in July, but the team starts OTAs at the earliest possible date. I'm glad to hear things appear to be going well for St. Louis, my favorite aunt and her family are Rams fans and long time season ticket holders and if they pay what I suspect they do it must be hard to watch such a horrid product for eight weeks out of the year.