Pre-draft moves in NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Actually, I have seen alot of what could happen....until Wed though, it doesn't become official. So hopefully it won't be too bad tomorrow.... :D

Phicinfan

Administrator
Well, round 2 for updates:
1) Bucs have tendered Adam Humphries Wr, and signed Adarius Glanton Lb
2) Bengals have agreed to a trade with Buffalo for Cordy Glenn LT - what Bengals sent is not reported yet
3) Just to get Mud in a snit.....Vikings have reached out to Drew Brees - THAT would be a wonderful fit :eek:;)
4) one rumor has A.J. McCarron as the back up plan for Denver if Cousins goes elsewhere
5) Steelers place 2nd round tender on K Chris Boswell

KillerFins

Staff member
2) Bengals have agreed to a trade with Buffalo for Cordy Glenn LT - what Bengals sent is not reported yet/QUOTE]

Bills have traded the 21st pick in the draft for the 12th pick as part of the deal that will send tackle Cordy Glenn to the Bengals.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Well, round 2 for updates:
1) Bucs have tendered Adam Humphries Wr, and signed Adarius Glanton Lb
2) Bengals have agreed to a trade with Buffalo for Cordy Glenn LT - what Bengals sent is not reported yet
3) Just to get Mud in a snit.....Vikings have reached out to Drew Brees - THAT would be a wonderful fit :eek:;)
4) one rumor has A.J. McCarron as the back up plan for Denver if Cousins goes elsewhere
5) Steelers place 2nd round tender on K Chris Boswell

Good ploy by Brees and a better one by the Vikes to get Cousins wound up IF indeed it's the Vikes he'd like to sign with.

KillerFins

Staff member
Joe Thomas piles on Dicky Sherman

“You really feel bad for Richard Sherman , but this is clearly a case of ego getting in the way of his pocket book ,” Thomas said on Twitter regarding Sherman’s new deal. “He got absolutely crushed on this contract while working as his own agent.”

Phicinfan

Administrator
Update on trade:

Per ESPN radio - Bengals send #12 pick this year and a 6th round pick this year to Buffalo for Cordy Glenn OT, #21 pick this year and a 5th round pick this year.

2minutedrill

OK, this is all great info, but where the heck are you getting it?? I mean, stuff like GB looking at Robinson, I haven't even heard till I read it here. Man, I'm a lost cause.

Phicinfan

Administrator
OK, this is all great info, but where the heck are you getting it?? I mean, stuff like GB looking at Robinson, I haven't even heard till I read it here. Man, I'm a lost cause.
I follow multiple sites - I have insider access at ESPN, I read ProFootballTalk.com alot, and also CBS and other sites. Just have to follow the bouncing ball...

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Saints are working on their defense.

Saints signed ILB Demario Davis, formerly of the Jets, to a three-year, $24 million contract.

Saints signed CB Patrick Robinson, formerly of the Eagles, to a four-year, $20 million contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.