Pick 2 WR's (PPR)

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
AJ Green @ Browns (6th most points to WR's)

Alshon Jeffery vs 49ers (9th most fantasy points to WR's)

DeAndre Hopkins vs Bills (14th most fantasy points to WR's)

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Thanks Khan. I don't think I ever want that many great WR's again. I pull my hair out each week deciding which to get to take the field. After losing L Bell and Foster in that league it has become very important to start the right two.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Most of the year I have rolled with Hopkins and Alshon. AJ has been a disappointment to me especially considering he was my first WR drafted. Thanks for the heads up about Haden controlling Green Bodey. I appreciate that.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
True German. That could be the reason he is ranked so high on the sites I check. I've been watching the Eifert news but am guilty of passing over the defensive secondary way more than I should. I appreciate your help. It's a huge game there for me, win and I'm in...Lose and I need help.

bodey24

Staff member
True German. That could be the reason he is ranked so high on the sites I check. I've been watching the Eifert news but am guilty of passing over the defensive secondary way more than I should. I appreciate your help. It's a huge game there for me, win and I'm in...Lose and I need help.
If Bennet is out for the Bears Jeffery could also be inline for more targets.

JScott

Administrator
Hopkins has to be started, regardless of D he or Hoyer faces.

Cinci has a lot more options on offense (Jones and Sanu), even with Eifert not looking like he'll play. And I don't expect CIN/CLE to be a shootout, so Gio/Hill should get more volume. On the other side Jeffery is THE receiver in CHI now and SF DST is awful. Weather doesn't look like it will be a factor either, and he's at home so I'd lean Alshon.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
That's my current plan JScott but I hate that AJ is ranked higher. Speaking of Hill do you guys think he has finally gotten his head on straight? It looks possible to me but I'll leave him on the pine for another week to see what happens in this sweet match up.