NFL 2018, Week 10: In or Out and other news

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
It's as good of a landing spot as he could have possibly dreamed of. He should still be a decent red zone target so that aspect will hurt Benjamin Watson as Brees tends to look his way when near the goal. It's not great for Tre'Quan but I don't believe it takes him out of the plans anymore than he's already been missing from them. It can't hurt a thing for the Saints other than their pocket book unless he brings his usual cancer to the locker room. I do not expect the leadership in the Big Easy will allow that to happen. Good luck Dez, my expectations are not great.
Probably a solid WR3 the rest of the way

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Maybe? That's what rotoworld says. He was barely that when he last had a star on his helmet but he's got a much better QB now then he did in Dallas so maybe? They brought in Cameron and he was going to be all that but he hasn't done didley doo.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
rotoworld.com

Sammy Watkins (foot) didn't practice Wednesday.

It's not a surprise after reports Watkins is dealing with a "painful" foot injury. We'd consider Watkins on the wrong side of questionable for Week 10.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Torrey Smith Wr Car is out for this week
Lb Bruce Irvin signs with Atlanta

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
It's as good of a landing spot as he could have possibly dreamed of. He should still be a decent red zone target so that aspect will hurt Benjamin Watson as Brees tends to look his way when near the goal. It's not great for Tre'Quan but I don't believe it takes him out of the plans anymore than he's already been missing from them. It can't hurt a thing for the Saints other than their pocket book unless he brings his usual cancer to the locker room. I do not expect the leadership in the Big Easy will allow that to happen. Good luck Dez, my expectations are not great.

Someone at cbs sports read what I wrote above. They broke down my thoughts better than I. Much more wordy too.

fantasy football instant reaction: saints add dez bryant, should you?

Phicinfan

Administrator
Well Dez signing making more and more sense - Cameron Meredith is getting his knee scoped and being placed on IR

Phicinfan

Administrator
it was a mistake to come back, he had major injuries from last year, and could not fully prep for this season.