NFL 2018, Week 10: In or Out and other news

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Chargers promoted K Mike Badgley from the practice squad releasing Caleb Sturgis.

REports are all over the place on AJ Green saying anything from missing week 10 to a month to needing surgery.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Reports now say that Green will not need surgery but will miss at least 2 games.

Chris Johnson has announced his retirement after 11 years in the NFL.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Reports now say that Green will not need surgery but will miss at least 2 games.

Chris Johnson has announced his retirement after 11 years in the NFL.
He will definately miss two, and then he will get reevaluated so he may miss more - I keep hearing 4 weeks is the time table

Phicinfan

Administrator
Paul Richardson Wr Was- going to IR due to shoulder - out for rest of season
Bruce Arians has stated he would come out of retirement to coach Browns and that is the only job he would be interested in
Bengals place Carl Lawson officially on IR and sign Auden Tate WR from practice squad
Bears vs. Vikings in week 11 moved to Sunday night game
Leonard Fournette practiced today

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
rotoworld.com
Geronimo Allison may need core muscle surgery.

Coach Mike McCarthy called it a "big" and "significant" injury that sounds like it could threaten the rest of Allison's season.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Pat Shurmur confirmed Eli Manning will start Monday night.

Michel is expected back for the Pats. I hope he can beat out Patterson. :) Dude looked good though IMO.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
First the Saints signed that no account Apple kid and now it looks like they are going to fall off the edge by signing Dez.

Tom Pelissero reports the Saints and free agent Dez Bryant are "in negotiations" on a contract.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Dallas OC Scott Linehan will maintain play calling...for now
N.E. places C Nick Schwenke on IR
Dallas Lb Sean Lee out again due to hammy and may miss multiple games
Packers cut S Jermaine Whitehead - so much for head slapping your opponent....
Giants say Eli will start week 10, but after that....... I assume they will come with some pseudo punishment for Lauletta for his traffic incident, and then have him start week 11 or 12

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Dez signing with NOLA

It's as good of a landing spot as he could have possibly dreamed of. He should still be a decent red zone target so that aspect will hurt Benjamin Watson as Brees tends to look his way when near the goal. It's not great for Tre'Quan but I don't believe it takes him out of the plans anymore than he's already been missing from them. It can't hurt a thing for the Saints other than their pocket book unless he brings his usual cancer to the locker room. I do not expect the leadership in the Big Easy will allow that to happen. Good luck Dez, my expectations are not great.