NFL 2017, Week 6 In or Out and other injury notes

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I think Montgomery plays, but I think A.Jones is going to get a ton of work. Kid looks really good.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Eifert out for the season as he is having back surgery as was rumored yesterday.

Green Paper newspapers are speculating tha Jones has over taken the starting RB gig and that Montgomery, when ready and he's not right now will be the 3rd down back.

Remote Controller

Look for the Giants to go in multiple (2 and 3) TE sets in an effort to pound the ball. I predict Will Tye coming back soon to join Everett and Ellison. Darkwa and Gallman will split reps with the hot guy taking the lead weekly. Vereen will pcik up a handful of targets. Denver and Seattle are the next games before bye. After the bye they look to play a spoiler roll beings they are out of the race. Many are playing for there jobs from here out as a change is on its way.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Look for the Giants to go in multiple (2 and 3) TE sets in an effort to pound the ball. I predict Will Tye coming back soon to join Everett and Ellison. Darkwa and Gallman will split reps with the hot guy taking the lead weekly. Vereen will pcik up a handful of targets. Denver and Seattle are the next games before bye. After the bye they look to play a spoiler roll beings they are out of the race. Many are playing for there jobs from here out as a change is on its way.
Fully agree, just don't think it will work. Engram sucks at blocking, he is basically a Wr. O- line sucks, and can't get any push. Eli's value will drop as he has No one to throw to. You are seeing the first HC to be fired here pretty quickly. They have totally lost the locker room by most reports.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
rotoworld.com

Chuck Pagano said Andrew Luck (shoulder) will not play Week 6 against the Titans.

Pagano did say Luck will work with the scout team and see snaps in 7-on-7s, which is more than he did in practice last week.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Bruce Arians said Thanksgiving is the "earliest" David Johnson (wrist surgery) could return.

In the rest of his statement he didn't sound like he expected it to be that soon. :(

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Tyreek Hill was added to the Chiefs' Thursday injury report with a hamstring issue, getting in a limited session.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
So I think this will work in this thread but the NFL is apparently preparing a contingency plan because of the wildfires in California. The air quality in Oakland is apparently very very bad and if it doesn't improve they might move the game between the Chargers and the Raiders.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Terrance West, DeVante Parker, and Stephen Diggs all missed their respective practices today. Diggs seems to the only one of the three that has a shot at playing. Last year Diggs sucked trying to play with an injured hammy.