NFL 2017, Week 6 In or Out and other injury notes

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Charles Clay underwent arthroscopic surgery on his knee Monday morning and will miss multiple weeks.
Had a tear in meniscus and strain of ligament, he has had lingering knee issues already, so not counting on him coming back

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Ben McAdoo confirms Odell Beckham is done for the season.

Sterling Shepard day to day. Shepard's MRI must have provided good news.

Michael Silver reports Jordy Nelson sat out the final drive of the Packers' Week 5 win because of a hamstring injury.

Giants re-signed WR Tavarres King.

Giants promoted WR Travis Rudolph from their practice squad.

Giants WR/KR Dwayne Harris is out for the season with a fractured foot.

Matthew Stafford appeared to suffer injuries to his right ankle and leg in Sunday's game.

Travis Kelce suffered a concussion Sunday night.

Chris Conley ruptured his Achilles' Sunday night against the Texans. He's out for the year.

NYG reportedly are not interested in Victor Cruz?

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Jordy Nelson says that he is fine. NFL Network reported Nelson missed the final drive due to a hamstring injury. On Monday, coach Mike McCarthy conceded Nelson had an injury of some sort, but he would not say what it was.

Good news for Cheese-Heads everywhere, if it's true. ;)

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Folks are jumping off the sinking ship known as the New York Football Giants.

from rotoworld.com

Giants suspended CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie for conduct detrimental to the team.

According to those involved, Rodgers-Cromartie came into the facility Wednesday and got into a heated altercation with coach Ben McAdoo. It reportedly had much to do with his role on defense. DRC has been playing inside, covering the slot, but wants to play outside after he briefly was given the chance to in Week 5 against the Chargers at the expense of Eli Apple. The coaching staff apparently wants to go back to Apple, and DRC decided to leave the team. It's a sinking ship for the G-Men. Look for Ross Cockrell to pick up the available snaps.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Bwahahahaha my son is a huge NYG fan, no idea why, but I am really going to rub it in now :D

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Tyler Eifert could undergo season-ending back surgery.

It would be Eifert's third back surgery since 2014.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Ty Montgomery is practicing today.
Yeah apparently he practiced in full with no restrictions and is ready to roll this weekend.

I'd still bet he's on a snap count and I'm debating starting both Jones and Montgomery in the League's I own them in together.